Samsung SGH A887 Shut Down Problem

hello! i gotta problem with my phone, it just shutdown itself and when i try turn on , don't stand bye, like turn on and of till charge is out.
i wish to fix this problem ,, help me please

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    A little more detailed description of the problem will help. Did the problem occur after you installed any software or updated the firmware?

Also, it's not clear what really happens when you turn on the phone - is it just the display that turns off or the phone can't be used to do anything? Also, have you taken the phone to Samsung's service center?
  • joseph siomn
    joseph siomn
    okey! the phone just turn off when i was browse in the internet so i need to fix it by myself
  • joseph siomn
    joseph siomn
    there's message on my screen says DEMSBL BOOT loader for msm6290 more than Downloader V5 . 43. with blue light around the screen
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    joseph siomn
    there's message on my screen says DEMSBL BOOT loader for msm6290 more than Downloader V5 . 43. with blue light around the screen
    Strange. I searched Google and found that there have been cases reported that this happens because of the moisture (I've absolutely no clue if it's even related). Did you expose the phone to moisture? If yes, dip your phone in a bowl of rice for about 48 hours and it might just work. Rice absorbs moisture.

Few people have said that this message appears on pressing a sequence of keys; so you might have to check on that as well. I however think that taking the phone to Samsung service provider would be the most appropriate thing to do.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey guys, Am a Vegetarian, being so the following instances to worth to remember. 1. It happened in the college, HOSTEL DAY function. Hostel day had a huge menu but...
i would like to start a new discussion on how to know and what are the best ways to learn autocad more quickly and efficiently and some in detailed analysis...
Why February have 28 days why not some other months?
Joachin Kempin ex-VP of Windows sales at Microsoft from 1983 to 2003 claimed in an interview with IGN that "Microsoft only entered console market because Sony refused to work with...
(Sent by friend Asif Adheni) Nicéphore Niépce was the French inventor of photography. His present day countryman Nicolas Chorier has invented an eco-friendly way for astounding aerial photography. Here are...