Best way to learn autocad?

i would like to start a new discussion on how to know and what are the best ways to learn autocad more quickly and efficiently and some in detailed analysis regarding what are the questions that are frequently asked in auto cad.

Replies

• monti singh
    monti singh
    hii guys i want do something new 4 safty perpose in automobile 4 middle class n it is important to point of view that the design is economical.plz suggest some ideas
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I think video lectures are the best way to learn Autocad. I searched on YouTube and found a series of lectures that will prepare you with the basics with easy to understand tutorials. Check - AutoCAD Tutorials Full - YouTube

An insight into the software can only be developed by using it. Your college/company/institute may have AutoCAD installed on their machines and may let you use it. Do check with them.

I'd recommend starting with the introductory videos and then getting your hands on with the help of a book on Autocad basics.
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    for me the best way to learn autocad is used it always...everyday i guess. Then explore it, identify each toolbar and know their capabilities.
    I've been using autocad for almost four years now, and it was a great source of income because most plans now are in cad.
  • monti singh
    monti singh
    hiii guys i wants ndir,fid and cla and how a advanced lab equipment design 4 aspl lab.
  • prahu mac
    prahu mac
    hey maria can you post some estimation examples of a building in pdf format??
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    Not only Auto cad but I can speak for any other software we use. The best way to learn it is to use it daily. Explore all the features. I learnt photo shop in the same way. I am still learning and every time I start using it to make something, I find myself Googling one or the other thing and it adds up. You stuck anywhere, simply Google it. You will definitely get the answer.
  • Rajcivl
    Rajcivl
    "MY CADSITE" web page provides a easy way to teach auto cadd along with video for each step from basic so u can make a better use of it #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Why February have 28 days why not some other months?
Joachin Kempin ex-VP of Windows sales at Microsoft from 1983 to 2003 claimed in an interview with IGN that "Microsoft only entered console market because Sony refused to work with...
(Sent by friend Asif Adheni) Nicéphore Niépce was the French inventor of photography. His present day countryman Nicolas Chorier has invented an eco-friendly way for astounding aerial photography. Here are...
what are the demanding courses now a days for ece students for doing m.tech and other short term courses which is helpful to enter in acore electronics company
i am B.E 6th sem(CS) student . can anyone plzzz sugest me for minor project...with discription.... using java but xcpt managment project.