Microsoft Entered Into Gaming Console Business Because ......

Joachin Kempin ex-VP of Windows sales at Microsoft from 1983 to 2003 claimed in an interview with IGN that "Microsoft only entered console market because Sony refused to work with them".

Microsoft entered Gaming console Industry because of Sony. Sony joined because of Nintendo & Nintendo joined because of .... ? umm don't dare judging Nintendo - They're legit !

Read more (if interested) : #-Link-Snipped-#

What you think of Microsoft now ?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Microsoft got into gaming business only because they saw a huge opportunity for the gaming console market which was only dominated by Nintendo and Sony. They were late, but got some lead because of the exclusive games. I'd still prefer a sony console over XBOX.

Fanbois, where are you? 😁
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    The_Big_K
    I'd still prefer a sony console over XBOX.
    I hate PS3 joystick though, it just doesn't fits in hand.It's not comfortable at all !
    I love XBOX 360 joystick more than PS3's.
    But overall, PS3 >> XBOX 360,Period !

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

(Sent by friend Asif Adheni) Nicéphore Niépce was the French inventor of photography. His present day countryman Nicolas Chorier has invented an eco-friendly way for astounding aerial photography. Here are...
what are the demanding courses now a days for ece students for doing m.tech and other short term courses which is helpful to enter in acore electronics company
i am B.E 6th sem(CS) student . can anyone plzzz sugest me for minor project...with discription.... using java but xcpt managment project.
If you're not a fan of typical bollywood movies and want a movie that keeps you engaged from the start to the end, intervals included; I'd recommend watching the latest...
A ton of things are happening in the Indian e-Commerce scene. Flipkart, the online megastore that operates out of Bangalore, India had to change the way they operate because of...