Go fly a kite (Camera attached) for a memorable outing

(Sent by friend Asif Adheni)

Nicéphore Niépce was the French inventor of photography. His present day countryman Nicolas Chorier has invented an eco-friendly way for astounding aerial photography. Here are the stunning viws of India, Land and the people from the air.
Go fly a kite gets a whole new meaning!

Glide show: Aerial images taken from a kite provide a new perspective on India's striking landscapes and colourful culture | Daily Mail Online

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    That is ridiculously amazing! I never knew camera attached to kite would take such stunning photographs. Maybe something I'll try this year! 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

what are the demanding courses now a days for ece students for doing m.tech and other short term courses which is helpful to enter in acore electronics company
i am B.E 6th sem(CS) student . can anyone plzzz sugest me for minor project...with discription.... using java but xcpt managment project.
If you're not a fan of typical bollywood movies and want a movie that keeps you engaged from the start to the end, intervals included; I'd recommend watching the latest...
A ton of things are happening in the Indian e-Commerce scene. Flipkart, the online megastore that operates out of Bangalore, India had to change the way they operate because of...
Google makes a ton of money through online advertisements and it invests it in the right place so that their employees feel great about working at Google's offices. The company's...