Recent trends in nano technology

recent trends ๐Ÿ˜›

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    madonika
    recent trends ๐Ÿ˜›
    I do not want to be rude, but sometimes I just can't help. What are we supposed to understand from those two words in your post? Let me inform all new members - While CE is fun, we are serious about the discussions we have through forums. Your poorly written posts / queries waste everyone's time.

Please make sure that you describe your query in details so that others will want to help you.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, We have associated with Madras Institute Of Technology, Chennai (India) as media partner for Asymptote 2009. We'll now bring you the latest action from MIT Chennai Campus! Check out...
Discuss the announcement CE associates with MIT Chennai in this thread! ๐Ÿ˜€
Hi, I am BE IT student .. i want a good topic for paper presentation. I am interested in latest IT trendz and technology for to participate in PP competition....
I thought I'd post the stats for you to comment ๐Ÿ˜€ . I can't disclose the actual numbers ;-) but you can see our progress! Note: Following stats are produced...
Hi all,I'm an instrumentation engineer. I'm working on oil and gas instrumentation-fresher. I need some guidance regarding Front end engineering and Design & detailed engineering in oil and gas instrumentation.