CE associates with MIT Chennai (INDIA) for Asymptote '09

CEans,

We have associated with Madras Institute Of Technology, Chennai (India) as media partner for Asymptote 2009. We'll now bring you the latest action from MIT Chennai Campus!

Check out following press release by team Asymptote -

MADRAS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
ANNA UNIVERSITY CHENNAI
Presents
ASYMPTOTE ‘09
Tech Tends to Infinity...

Madras Institute of Technology(MIT) was started in the year 1949. At that time, it was one of the premier institutions of the country offering technical education in new areas of like Aeronautical Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Electronics Engineering and Instrument Technology for the first time in our country. Now it also provides technical education in other engineering fields such as Rubber and Plastic Technology & Production Technology. It was merged with Anna University in the year 1978. Sixty years hence, while it continues to be a pioneer in courses that it gave birth to, it is already renowned for producing the crème de la crème of the scientific community in more nascent courses such as Computer Science and Information Technology.

With much of passion for change and invention, we, Madras Institute of Technology(MIT) bring to you ASYMPTOTE ’09 –Tech Tends to Infinity. This national level Inter college Techno-management Fest of MIT falls in line with our endeavours to encourage students to not only learn about what has been driving the technical industry but also be a part of it. Management and Technical workshops, guest lectures and a whopping number of absolutely new events are all on our list. While we get together to applaud yesterday’s achievements, ASYMPTOTE’ 09 has been conceived with the objective of motivating students to not only think but also inspire them into doing, because the future has already arrived.

As we fulfil our promise to society to bring about a positive change; we promise you something that is bigger than anything you have ever seen, something that is better than anything you have ever felt, something that is more different than anything you have experienced!!!

EVENTS IN ASYMPTOTE ‘09

INFOTECH EVENTS
1. edoC
2. CODE AI
3. Debugging
4. Web Designing
5. CodeIT
6. Crack the Window
7. Tech Quiz
CIRCUIT EVENTS
1. Mirage
2. D’uC wat IC
3. eJAM
4. Alternate Logic
5. INTELligenTIa
6. SimMit

MECHANICAL EVENTS
1. Cad Modeling
2. Industry Defined Problem
3. Clay Modeling
4. Car Sketching
5. Drag Race
6. Bottle Rocketry
7. Exegesis
8. Conundrum
9. Poster Presentation
10. Paradigm

MANAGEMENT EVENTS
1. One Min Manager
2. Advertise
3. Mr/Ms Sales-Pro
4. B-Quiz
5. Unsung Glory
GENERAL EVENTS

1. Thesis presentation
2. Dis(as)semble
3. Gaming
4. Puzzled
5. Contraptions
ONLINE EVENTS
1. Dextera
2. Asymptote Online Programming Contest
3. Online Code Hunt
4. Matonline

MEGA EVENTS
1. Robotics
2. Pentathlon
3. Open quiz

GUEST LECTURES

Day I – 09.01.2009
Guest Lecture-1
Indian Telecommunications today: Technologies, market and prospects

Session I
Overview of the various aspects of converged communications in India
By Mr. K.V. Seshasayee
Director & CEO
Win Broadband Services Pvt. Ltd India & USA

Session II
GSM Mobile networks in India
By Mr. T.R. Dua
Senior Director
Cellular Operators Association of India

Session III
Data networks
By Mr. G.P. Shekar
Vice President
Financial Software Systems

Guest Lecture-2
Professionals in Management

By
Mr. Sharad Babu
CEO, Food King

DAY II – 10.01.2009
Guest Lecture-1
Seminar on Open Source
By
Mr. Ashok Krish
Head, Innovation Lab, TCS
Guest Lecture-2
Entrepreneurship seminar
By
Mr. Mohan Ramanathan
Chairman and President,
Triumph India Software Services Pvt. Ltd.

Guest Lecture-3
Blend of Management with technology-Way to IIM
By Mr. M. Ramesh Praba
Managing Director,
Galaxy Communication Service Pvt. Ltd.

DAY III – 11.01.2009
Guest Lecture-1
6 Sigma
By
Mr. R. Sankara Narayanan
6 Sigma, Black Belt
Caterpillar India Pvt. Ltd
&
Mr. Reji Jose
6 Sigma, Black Belt
Caterpillar India Pvt. Ltd

For more details visit : #-Link-Snipped-#

For any queries mail to : #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Discuss this announcement in the following thread -

#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Discuss the announcement CE associates with MIT Chennai in this thread! 😀
Hi, I am BE IT student .. i want a good topic for paper presentation. I am interested in latest IT trendz and technology for to participate in PP competition....
I thought I'd post the stats for you to comment 😀 . I can't disclose the actual numbers ;-) but you can see our progress! Note: Following stats are produced...
Hi all,I'm an instrumentation engineer. I'm working on oil and gas instrumentation-fresher. I need some guidance regarding Front end engineering and Design & detailed engineering in oil and gas instrumentation.
Its official! CE joined hands with its 28,000[sup]th[/sup] CEan today! [CE shrinivas is our 28,000[sup]th[/sup] CEan!] Way to go guys! Keep spreading the word & keep changing the world! 😁😁😁