Competiton level topic

Hi,

I am BE IT student .. i want a good topic for paper presentation. I am interested in latest IT trendz and technology for to participate in PP competition.
Please suggest me a concern topic with computer technology .

Reply please.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: Competiton levl topic

Have you looked here - #-Link-Snipped-# ?
  • nileshchakkar
    nileshchakkar
    Re: Competiton levl topic

The_Big_K
    Have you looked here - #-Link-Snipped-# ?
    Thanks for reply
    But please suggest some special topic as per your Knowledge so that it should be related to latest technology in IT field.( because almost all of the topics are already covered in our syllabus)

Please reply
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm not sure if anyone has picked up Web 2.0 [My favorite topic]. Lot of people do not understand what Web 2.0 is.
  • nileshchakkar
    nileshchakkar
    The_Big_K
    I'm not sure if anyone has picked up Web 2.0 [My favorite topic]. Lot of people do not understand what Web 2.0 is.

Thanks a lot i definitely try for this.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    nileshchakkar
    Thanks a lot i definitely try for this.
    Sure ๐Ÿ˜€ . Let me know if you need any help. Post your queries in this thread and I'll try to answer my best.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I thought I'd post the stats for you to comment ๐Ÿ˜€ . I can't disclose the actual numbers ;-) but you can see our progress! Note: Following stats are produced...
Hi all,I'm an instrumentation engineer. I'm working on oil and gas instrumentation-fresher. I need some guidance regarding Front end engineering and Design & detailed engineering in oil and gas instrumentation.
Its official! CE joined hands with its 28,000[sup]th[/sup] CEan today! [CE shrinivas is our 28,000[sup]th[/sup] CEan!] Way to go guys! Keep spreading the word & keep changing the world! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Discuss the announcement: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/11056-28-000-ceans-counting.html in the following thread! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
CEans, Following are the CE exclusive pictures of World's First Ever CrazyEngineers Banners! Banner size: 8 ft. x 2 ft. Picture#1 Picture # 2 PS: If you want them for...