QuizUp- The Fastest Growing iPhone Trivia Game Ever

Multi-player gaming can't get more simpler than QuizUp, an iPhone/iPad app (no android version yet) that lets you select one from 250 subjects, and you shall be pitched against a complete stranger at a different corner of the world who shares the same interest as you. A timer kicks in, and user has four options to choose from, and the quicker he is in choosing the right answer, the more his points shall be. An opponent picture at the side shall reveal whether he answered a question correctly or not. The questions are not many in a single round, but the time limit's less and the questions get shot as if in a rapid fire, so you can complete a quickie set while in a queue or something.
quizup

Post each quiz shall be revealed your final scores, and in the scores shall be incorporated a graph which shall provide insights layer-by-layer over each other showing how both the players performed against each other. With every quiz you gains some XP or experience points that charts you in various tables- best in country, topic, etc. The app could be installed for free, but includes many in-house purchases that as per the amount increase your XP points.

Not only this, but there are several achievement levels that one can unlock- like 'Legionary', the title you get post winning 100 matches, or 'UN Assembly', which appears after you've encountered contestants from a hundred countries. And of course, you can show you smarts by sharing your scores on Twitter and Facebook. Well, well.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello guys, myself ravi... I am the student of mechanical engineering.....as i passed my diploma in automobile....and now i have got placed in second year of mechanical engineering through CAP...
With online communities - a lot of people prefer being anonymous. In fact, for the first few years of CrazyEngineers, I continued to use a nick-name 'The Big K'; and...
This is not the first time that we're talking about a TV from Google. But this time we are closer to reality. If rumors are to be believed, Google Nexus...
Hello sir,I am last year student pursuing my degree in mechanical stream and I need an idea on which i can work and submit it to university as a project...
Hi ! I was trying to play an old vcd in which the file is in .dat format on my Ubuntu Machine, the problem is when try to play it,...