Last year mechanical engineering project

Hello sir,I am last year student pursuing my degree in mechanical stream and I need an idea on which i can work and submit it to university as a project work so please sir help me.My area of interest is robotics,automobile and refrigeration

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Dear @#-Link-Snipped-# - a lot of ideas have been contributed to our dedicated project ideas and seminar topics section: #-Link-Snipped-# . If you do not find what you are looking for, we can explore more ideas for you.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi ! I was trying to play an old vcd in which the file is in .dat format on my Ubuntu Machine, the problem is when try to play it,...
Question is self explanatory, need to know what does this operational word mean in Operational Amplifier, and what are advantages of using Operational Amplifier, as other systems can be applied...
What is the relationship between "voltage", "potential difference" and "e.m.f" ? Are they the same ? Second: In case of a DC current source, how do we determine the polarity...
Skysweeper is your power-line monitoring robot that scouts for faults on the power lines. The robot's been developed by engineers at the University Of California. The production version of this...
Here's a project idea for electrical engineering third and final year academic projects. Develop a power-line monitoring robot that 'hangs' to the power line itself and scouts across the line...