Project Idea : Compressed air dryer

Hello SIR,I need some ideas about compressed air dryer. And then what are INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT PROBLEM takes place while using COMPRESSOR?
I am eager to waiting for replies sir............

Replies

• Differential
    Differential
    Hi and welcome to the forum! The compressor works on the principle of compressing an air and then using it when compressor is off. For storing compressed air, you need reservoir and being a high pressure you need hoses capable of handling the pressure. Please let me know if this satisfy you or need more info.
  • kamaleshk
    kamaleshk
    sir i need some more briefly. Apart from that whether embedded system have very much scope at present? Along with that some real time project on my EEE field?
  • Differential
    Differential
    kamaleshk
    sir i need some more briefly. Apart from that whether embedded system have very much scope at present? Along with that some real time project on my EEE field?
    Look ! We don't give here ready-made solutions! We are here to help you, guide you, solve your questions.
    Embedded systems are totally different from what you asked earlier. Also I suggest you to go for what you like, what is interesting to you and not for what is HOT ! Frankly speaking there is nothing like hot in market!
    Innovators, hard-workers have scope in every field. For your information, the founder of this site is also an electrical engineer!
    Let me know what you think!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

My name is Fiona, I am an engineer recruiter with Aerotek and have a couple of open position's located in Winchester, VA. Currently I am looking for a mechanical engineer,...
Discuss the announcement : https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...proto-bangalore-startup-event-jan-2009-a.html in this thread :smile:
CEans, Engineers are at the core of entrepreneurship. Over the years, engineers have created & launched innovative products and built successful businesses. Proto.in gives entrepreneurs a platform to express their...
I don't know about many people here but I still love watching cartoons. Watch one 5 minutes shot and you will marvel at the creators imagination. The goofy tactics of...
Peace, im new member and student of 11 th class lokin 4 help in visual basic and SQL oracle 10g nd pl SQL 😕 😒