Job opening : Mechanical engineer, an estimator, electrical engineer

My name is Fiona,
I am an engineer recruiter with Aerotek and have a couple of open position's located in Winchester, VA. Currently I am looking for a mechanical engineer, an estimator, electrical engineer along with other various engineering fields... If any one is looking please contact me at (301) 393-3361. Also, a copy of your resume would be helpful to set up interviews with these companies.... My work email is #-Link-Snipped-#. The majority of the companies we work with offer relocation.

;-)

Replies

• sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    pls post the profiles tat will be helpfull!!!
  • FRobertson
    FRobertson
    Fellow Engineers, Here is a list of some of the positions we have open at the moment. If you are interested in knowing more please contact me at (301) 393-3361... A copy of your resume would be a great help as well. My email is #-Link-Snipped-# Thanks, Fiona

ELECTRICAL ENGINEER, located in Middletown VA ($50,000-62,000)
    Job Description:
    Needed: BSEE or BSEET. 0-5 years of experience. Will be responsible for helping to develop, design, and test electronic sensors and electronic systems for roll forms used in paper mills. This will be in their R&D facility focused on new product development. Experience/classes with C++, Visual Basic, and/or Lab View is needed.Additional Job Info:
    The ideal candidate needs willingness to work in a hands on environment...this is NOT a desk job, and they will be handling a variety of materials. Travel is up to 20% of the time, but is going to depend on the launch of the products.
    Job Summary: Our company is looking for a creative, motivated individual to play a key role in product development, testing, manufacturing and support of the industry's leading technologies in machine monitoring systems.
    Job Responsibilities include: work closely with the engineering dept. or independently to develop, improve, maintain and troubleshoot electronic systems create testing platforms for sensors and electronics investigate new technologies or algorithms field support for installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of electronic systems
    Experience required: BS degree in electrical engineering or equivalent experience; creative problem-solving skills; extensive test and troubleshooting experience in a R&D environment with a demonstrated understanding of product delivery lifecycles; familiarity with test equipment; 1-2 years of experience in electronic development environments is a plus.

Mechanical Design Engineer: (1 month contract, $17-20/hr)

This company is located in Winchester, VA. If interested please contact me and we can discuss the company in more detail. (301) 393-3361.....Thanks, Fiona

Associate's Degree in Mechanical Engeering, Mechanical Engineering Technology, Computer Aided Design, or similar with 1 year experience or Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering / Technology with 1 year experience. Skills: Proficient at 3D modeling with Autodesk Inventor or Mechanical Desktop Knowledgeable in mechanical drafting standards and practices, particularly dimensioning and tolerancing Organizational skills, particularly with drawing files and 3D models on Windows-based directory structure Able to read mechanical drawings and understand content Working knowledge of metal fabrication processes, including welding, stamping, wire forming, and bending Working knowledge of tooling for metal working Familiar with material properties for steel, stainless steel, aluminum, and plastic Mechanical aptitude--Understands mechanical systems and mechanical functionality Proficient in algebra and geometry Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Word, and Excel

CHEMICAL ENGINEER, Middletown VA ($50-$60K)
    Requires a minimum of BS in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering with a background in polymer chemistry or plastics engineering. Experience with polyurethane casting or composite fabrication is preferable. Experience in manufacturing and knowledge of the paper industry and/or rolls is desirable. Knowledge of computers and skilled in use of Microsoft products including Excel, Word, and Power Point. Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills. Requires travel to plant or customer sites. A small team environment, less than 40 employees, so being a team player is very important.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Discuss the announcement : https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...proto-bangalore-startup-event-jan-2009-a.html in this thread :smile:
CEans, Engineers are at the core of entrepreneurship. Over the years, engineers have created & launched innovative products and built successful businesses. Proto.in gives entrepreneurs a platform to express their...
I don't know about many people here but I still love watching cartoons. Watch one 5 minutes shot and you will marvel at the creators imagination. The goofy tactics of...
Peace, im new member and student of 11 th class lokin 4 help in visual basic and SQL oracle 10g nd pl SQL 😕 😒
This is becoming a matter of concern for me. Almost every day, without fail, I get emails like this - hi, am of ece 3rd year we have mini...