Prof. Arun

Hello,
I am Assistant Professor in Civil Engineering Departmet in PSAT Kanpur.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    apipersenia
    Hello,
    I am Assistant Professor in Civil Engineering Departmet in PSAT Kanpur.
    Welcome to CE, Professor. We're happy to have you with us. We hope you will enjoy CE. It would be great if you could bring your students to CE so that we can build more conversations here ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    Welcome to CE sir ๐Ÿ˜€
    I hope to learn a lot from you professor ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Looking forward to your valuable posts on CE. Welcome to the community!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dear Members, I"ve done my MBA in marketing management. I do not have any background in computers. Can somebody tell me what is the best programme to start with and...
Inventor Eugene J. Polley died on Sunday, May 20, 2012 at Illinois of natural causes. Polley is best known for his invention - the first ever wireless remote control. The...
Michigan Technological University professor Yun Hang Hu and his research team found out that energy can be generated through reaction between CO2 and Lithium Nitride (Li3N). The team found out...
The modern electrical engineer isn't limited to circuits. The modern tools require electrical engineers to have knowledge of programming languages as well. I compiled a list of the best programming...
Hi I am a java and android developer i am planning to give a seminar in my organisation, can any one help me with some good, new and challenging topic...