Java Developer Seminar topics

Hi I am a java and android developer
i am planning to give a seminar in my organisation, can any one help me with some good, new and challenging topic related to java.
Thanks in advance!

Regards
Zero cool

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Invent something new; say how can Java be used to extend Android 😉
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# How about choosing a topic as simple as this "The Best Of Java Application Development Technologies" and making it innovative?
    or "Future of Java" or "Java Speech API" or something like this "#-Link-Snipped-#"
  • eceivasti
    eceivasti
    Firstly thank you so much for taking time in giving replies.
    And
    i want to show case some thing new and innovative that makes java developers feel proud about their daily work.
    so if you can help me out on a feature in java or some topic that people are not aware of, but get interested to learn the topic i show case.

Thanks again!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi guys Is there any difference between IT, computer science and engineering and software engineering ?
I am writing my final year project on the topic DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION OF A REMOTE CONTROLLED INVERTER SYSTEMS(500W). I am seeeking help on this topic firstly in the form...
Name:AYUSH KUMAR Engineering Trade:MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Location😛ATNA Occupation: STUDENT Work Experience: Hobbies & Interests: NET SURFING AND CREATING NEW THINGS Aim in life: TO BE A MECHANICAL ENGINEER.... I joined CrazyEngineers...
Hi.. I'm an industrial engineer and I want to kno the MS courses those an industrial engineer is most likely to choose.. The fields that are open for an industrial...
I am now a third year student at the higher institute for applied sciences and technology. I am looking forward to gaining some practical and theoretical knowledge by interacting with...