Problems Related to BS Final Year Project

I am BS(CS) Hons student & new to this community. I need guidance to solve initial problems in my final project.I've few months to finalize it.I wish to meet sincere friends ,therefore join CE.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    shahzar
    I am BS(CS) Hons student & new to this community. I need guidance to solve initial problems in my final project.I've few months to finalize it.I wish to meet sincere friends ,therefore join CE.
    Since your introduction talks more about project, I've moved your introduction to Project Ideas and Seminar Topics section.

Tell us what problems you are facing with your final year project so that we can help you ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello friends .. I'm a fresh graduate from W.B.U.T. I'm in Electronics and Instrumentation Dept. I want to pursue my career in PLC ... I have done training on PLC...
i am on 3rd year ece. i want to do a project on vhdl or verilog language. need ideas and topics on it. thankyou.
It looks like the Indian market is getting ready for the compact AIO aka all-in-one desktop computers. The biggest advantages of AIOs is that they save a great amount of...
DOn't b A sTrAnGER ๐Ÿ˜€ b My FrnD n KNOw me 1LyF mAke It LarGe ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜
So the other day when i was in college...! one of ma frnd mentioned that our body's resistance to the electricity is in the order of 2 Mega ohms(in specific)..!...