IdeaCentre A70 Priced @ Rs. 89,990 In India

It looks like the Indian market is getting ready for the compact AIO aka all-in-one desktop computers. The biggest advantages of AIOs is that they save a great amount of space on your desktop and also look elegant. Lenovo's IdeaCenter A70 has been launched in India at a price tag of Rs. 89990. Lenovo claims that the A70 is world's thinnest (24.5mm) all in one computer.

Lenovo-Idea-Center-A70

The design of IdeaCenter A70 is clearly inspired from Apple iMac 27". The A70 boasts a 27" screen as well, but it's a capacitive touch screen. Under the hood, the machine uses Intel's latest 3rd generation core i7 processor (even the fastest of the lot) along with Nvidia powered GT 630M GPU to assist the CPU. The GPU capacity is about 2GB which means CRYSIS latest will play just fine on the machine.

The machine packs 8GB DDR3 RAM along with 1TB HDD along with 64GB of Solid State Drive aka SSD storage for ultra fast operations. Blu-ray fans will have an option of Blu-ray burner as well. But I personally doubt whether people really use bluray these days. It's a personal choice, after all.

One surprising element is the presence of TV tuner card out of the box that lets you enjoy your favorite TV programs on this machine. The machine is fully equipped to run Windows 8 which will make entry towards the end of October this year.

Do you think Lenovo is doing full justice to the Rs. ~90000 price tag? Share your opinion.

Replies

• Smeechi Mittal
    Smeechi Mittal
    In the race of technology, Lenovo has added a new element. Identified as 'IdeaCentre A720' and priced at Rs.89,990 , Lenovo claims it to be World's Slimmest All-in -One desktop. For all those who are not planning to bring it home, have a look at the specifications brought here specially for you from #-Link-Snipped-# :

• 10-point multitouch screen
    • Super-slim, frameless display
    • 95-degree adjustable viewing angle
    • NVIDIA GeForce GT630M 2GB discrete graphics
    • Integrated TV tuner*
    • HDMI in and out
    • Integrated stereo speakers supporting Dolby® Home Theater® v4
    • Blu-ray Discâ„¢ combo
    • 1080p LED display
    • 720p HD webcam
    • Up to 64GB SSD storage
    • Ultraslim wireless keyboard
    The device seems to be tempting enough for technology lovers. Does it tempt you?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Threads merged 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

DOn't b A sTrAnGER 😀 b My FrnD n KNOw me 1LyF mAke It LarGe 😉😕😛😒😁
So the other day when i was in college...! one of ma frnd mentioned that our body's resistance to the electricity is in the order of 2 Mega ohms(in specific)..!...
There are 4 mathematicians - Brahma, Sachin, Prashant and Nakul - having lunch in a hotel. Suddenly, Brahma thinks of 2 integer numbers greater than 1 and says, "The sum...
PS: The Firstpost article on cows as fees used in the comic can be seen here. Also - 25th comic. Little milestone. Yay 😀
CISCO is all set to lay off 1,300+ associates, after stating that growing economic conditions and uncertainty is making it tougher to retain the associates by balancing the profits. Per...