Internship on PLC from any reputed company

Hello friends .. I'm a fresh graduate from W.B.U.T. I'm in Electronics and Instrumentation Dept. I want to pursue my career in PLC ... I have done training on PLC from IETE kolkata .. Now i want to do an internship on PLC from any reputed company .... Need some suggestions on this ... Please help me friends ...

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    This is more of an internship related query than introduction. Thread moved to Internships & Training section.
  • Navonil Mitra
    Navonil Mitra
    I'm expecting an answer please ...
  • Navonil Mitra
    Navonil Mitra
    Plz guys I need a suggestion urgently ... plz help ..
  • Navonil Mitra
    Navonil Mitra
    Plz guys I need a suggestion urgently ... plz help ..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i am on 3rd year ece. i want to do a project on vhdl or verilog language. need ideas and topics on it. thankyou.
It looks like the Indian market is getting ready for the compact AIO aka all-in-one desktop computers. The biggest advantages of AIOs is that they save a great amount of...
DOn't b A sTrAnGER ๐Ÿ˜€ b My FrnD n KNOw me 1LyF mAke It LarGe ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜
So the other day when i was in college...! one of ma frnd mentioned that our body's resistance to the electricity is in the order of 2 Mega ohms(in specific)..!...
There are 4 mathematicians - Brahma, Sachin, Prashant and Nakul - having lunch in a hotel. Suddenly, Brahma thinks of 2 integer numbers greater than 1 and says, "The sum...