PI's!

After engineering,an engineer has to face a lot of interviews till his last breathe on campus or off campus.. may it be for job or for higher education!Can we have the wackiest questions asked to you during the interviews to help others!..posting mine!
The very first question!
Why did you do engineering cuz u r a girl and girls anyways get married so theres no point in pursuing a professional degree!!
my immediate reaction haaaannn???? how sick now tell me how did you manage to get in here! πŸ˜‰

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    My experience -

This happened in one of the interviews that I faced -

Characters: I - Interviewer , K - The Big K πŸ˜€

I : What did you learn in Electrical Engineering?

K : Electricity is a dangerous thing, so keep away from it.

I: :shock:

K: πŸ˜•

I : 😁

K: 😁

.. and I was selected. I still don't know what made me answer like that, but at the end it worked fine for me.

Your stories are welcome!

-The Big K-
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    The_Big_K
    This happened in one of the interviews that I faced -

Characters: I - Interviewer , K - The Big K

I : What did you learn in Electrical Engineering?

K : Electricity is a dangerous thing, so keep away from it.

I: :shock:

K: πŸ˜•

I : 😁

K: 😁

.. and I was selected. I still don't know what made me answer like that, but at the end it worked fine for me.

Your stories are welcome!

-The Big K-
    Badinage😁😁😁..
    Muhwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  • crook
    crook
    i had a similar experience

integratdbrains
    After engineering,an engineer has to face a lot of interviews till his last breathe on campus or off campus.. may it be for job or for higher education!Can we have the wackiest questions asked to you during the interviews to help others!..posting mine!
    The very first question!
    Why did you do engineering cuz u r a girl and girls anyways get married so theres no point in pursuing a professional degree!!
    my immediate reaction haaaannn???? how sick now tell me how did you manage to get in here! πŸ˜‰
    Two reasons - Either the Indian mindset is not yet ready for the 21st century Or ....

the interviewer was pulling your leg 😁

I suspect the later !

During a mock interview, I was asked "What are your weeknesses?" and I said "None! so far 😁 "

Then after the interview, I got lectured for 30 minutes on the same :sshhh: . Why can't they just take the truth ? 😎

Crooooooook
  • integratdbrains
    integratdbrains
    Ya he was! πŸ˜€

yes crook he was pulling my leg and we had wonderful chat after that.. there was another mam on the panel she just existed! πŸ˜€ and then i had a ful opportunity to take the revenge they asked me to sketch them!! 😁
  • Neha
    Neha
    hey, the thread waz in my mind for a long time...So Namrata u finally gave it a place...thanx!!!

Well I am fresher so I haven't faced such experiences...so I don't have nythin much to write here...but these kinda threads are useful specially for freshers like us...So keep posting your experiences!!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The actor with a cadre,with his best abilities.. arshad warsi,action hero.. oopss what is he doing in a comedy movie?πŸ˜‰ tushar at his best with all his acting abilities with...
Hello CEans - well those who directly landed on the forums! Check out www.CrazyEngineers.com ! ... & then read this post ! Surprized 😁 ? Did you vote on the...
CEans! Let me take a moment to answer few questions - 1. Will the administrator see my password? Ans: No! The administrator cannot (errr. did you say cannot?) see your...
Would there be a site where I could find mechanical engineers with Pro/E experience in working on engine cooling issues ? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. We have several...
I hope I'm justified in starting a new thread for this discussion. But I thought it would be interesting to gather people's opinion on questions like this- You are in...