Surprize! The New Portal Is Online!

Hello CEans - well those who directly landed on the forums! Check out CrazyEngineers !

... & then read this post !

Surprized 😁 ? Did you vote on the poll? 😁

Do write your thoughts in this thread !

-The Big K-

Replies

• Neha
    Neha
    wat a gr8 surprise!!!

The new CE portal rocks😁 😁
  • crook
    crook
    thank you !!!!!!

hey man 😁 ! What a surprize! I though we had to wait for 3 days ! The new website look fantastic !! Stunning graphics and stunning colors. I especially liked the blinking admin 😁 & CE-Exclusive graphics! great job man!!

😁 I am dam sure that people will love the new look. CE rocks

Crooooook 😁
  • integratdbrains
    integratdbrains
    a make over!

hey i liked the make over.. vibrant colours.. tidy appereance ..
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    5 sleepless nights

... so I can surely say that all the five sleepless nights were not wasted 😁.

Drop in your comments -- it feels good 😁 😁

-The Big K-
  • aashima
    aashima
    khewl !!!

The_Big_K
    ... so I can surely say that all the five sleepless nights were not wasted 😁.

Drop in your comments -- it feels good 😁 😁

-The Big K-

hey... splendid work biggie!!! the portal is sooo very beautiful..... i very much liked the new logging in color and the graphics rock as well... well i guess this'll make us visit CE more frequently πŸ˜‰
    so u can say that yer sleepless nites didnt go waste... its really a great work... ur works are all worth loads of appreciation !!! πŸ˜€
  • Jerry
    Jerry
    aashima
    hey... splendid work biggie!!! the portal is sooo very beautiful..... i very much liked the new logging in color and the graphics rock as well... well i guess this'll make us visit CE more frequently πŸ˜‰
    so u can say that yer sleepless nites didnt go waste... its really a great work... ur works are all worth loads of appreciation !!! πŸ˜€
    That's true. I did not have a chance to visit the site. Could not believe my eyes when the new site opened. It was no doubt a nice surprize! Overall great work, live colors & excellent graphics! [​IMG]

Makes me love the CE more !
  • rick
    rick
    Ce Rockkksss

New look rokz [​IMG] !

The logo looks neat and thanks for keeping a clean look!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans! Let me take a moment to answer few questions - 1. Will the administrator see my password? Ans: No! The administrator cannot (errr. did you say cannot?) see your...
Would there be a site where I could find mechanical engineers with Pro/E experience in working on engine cooling issues ? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. We have several...
I hope I'm justified in starting a new thread for this discussion. But I thought it would be interesting to gather people's opinion on questions like this- You are in...
Here I am with one more question!!! I remember when I just started to work on PC and when I have to search for each and every alphabet for writing...
Hello CEans! I want to know if anyone among us is at home with PHP & AJAX stuff. The CE forum wants your help in modifying an existing code to...