CrazyEngineers
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Neha

MemberJul 17, 2006

wat a gr8 surprise!!!

The new CE portal rocks😁 😁
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • crook

MemberJul 17, 2006

thank you !!!!!!

hey man 😁 ! What a surprize! I though we had to wait for 3 days ! The new website look fantastic !! Stunning graphics and stunning colors. I especially liked the blinking admin 😁 & CE-Exclusive graphics! great job man!!

😁 I am dam sure that people will love the new look. CE rocks

Crooooook 😁
    Cancel
  • integratdbrains

MemberJul 18, 2006

a make over!

hey i liked the make over.. vibrant colours.. tidy appereance ..
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorJul 18, 2006

5 sleepless nights

... so I can surely say that all the five sleepless nights were not wasted 😁.

Drop in your comments -- it feels good 😁 😁

-The Big K-
    Cancel
  • aashima

MemberJul 18, 2006

khewl !!!

The_Big_K
    ... so I can surely say that all the five sleepless nights were not wasted 😁.

Drop in your comments -- it feels good 😁 😁

-The Big K-

hey... splendid work biggie!!! the portal is sooo very beautiful..... i very much liked the new logging in color and the graphics rock as well... well i guess this'll make us visit CE more frequently 😉
    so u can say that yer sleepless nites didnt go waste... its really a great work... ur works are all worth loads of appreciation !!! 😀
    Cancel
  • Jerry

MemberJul 19, 2006

aashima
    hey... splendid work biggie!!! the portal is sooo very beautiful..... i very much liked the new logging in color and the graphics rock as well... well i guess this'll make us visit CE more frequently 😉
    so u can say that yer sleepless nites didnt go waste... its really a great work... ur works are all worth loads of appreciation !!! 😀
    That's true. I did not have a chance to visit the site. Could not believe my eyes when the new site opened. It was no doubt a nice surprize! Overall great work, live colors & excellent graphics! [​IMG]

Makes me love the CE more !
    Cancel
  • rick

MemberJul 21, 2006

Ce Rockkksss

New look rokz [​IMG] !

The logo looks neat and thanks for keeping a clean look!
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register