CrazyEngineers
  • Would there be a site where I could find mechanical engineers with Pro/E experience in working on engine cooling issues ? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. We have several requirements in Illinois.

Thank you very much.

wvalentine
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • crook

MemberJul 19, 2006

did you try job search site?

wvalentine - The obvious action would be to open a job requirement with job search site. Have you tried that? I suggest <a href="https://www.dice.com" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">Find Jobs in Technology</a> & #-Link-Snipped-# for recruitments in USA.

I'm afraid this might not be of any help. Get the job listed on any of above sites with specific skillset required.

Do let me know if you need further help.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Srikanth

MemberJul 21, 2006

Hi. tell me the real time prob which u r facing in the cooling issues etc.. Hope i can help u in this regard.
    Cancel
  • rick

MemberJul 21, 2006

welcome to the board wvalentine !

Go with dice.com as its #1 !

Rick
    Cancel
  • turbo227x

MemberAug 1, 2006

Well, I'm pretty skilled with Pro/E. If you could elaborate on the problem maybe I can offer some insight. Pro Mechanica is on design optimization tool that is incorporated into Pro/E. That is the best way to approach the problem from my current understanding.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorAug 2, 2006

thread moved

Sorry for the interruption! [​IMG]

Since we have a section dedicated to discussions related to Mechanical Engineering, I moved this thread from 'Help Me!' section to here.

-The Big K-
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register