Golmal..

The actor with a cadre,with his best abilities.. arshad warsi,action hero.. oopss what is he doing in a comedy movie?😉 tushar at his best with all his acting abilities with his mouth shut !!(u enjoy that part cuz u don't have to get torchered by the dialogue delivery!) (with this one realizes that indeed tushar kapoor is a good actor!)best O best! 😀 must watch to realive the stress!

Replies

• Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    Yeah! a total stress reliever there .. also the sound track grows on u after some time ... especially if u r the one who likes to shake a leg or two!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello CEans - well those who directly landed on the forums! Check out www.CrazyEngineers.com ! ... & then read this post ! Surprized 😁 ? Did you vote on the...
CEans! Let me take a moment to answer few questions - 1. Will the administrator see my password? Ans: No! The administrator cannot (errr. did you say cannot?) see your...
Would there be a site where I could find mechanical engineers with Pro/E experience in working on engine cooling issues ? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. We have several...
I hope I'm justified in starting a new thread for this discussion. But I thought it would be interesting to gather people's opinion on questions like this- You are in...
Here I am with one more question!!! I remember when I just started to work on PC and when I have to search for each and every alphabet for writing...