CrazyEngineers
  • crook
    crook

MemberJul 19, 2006

A Question On Morality

I hope I'm justified in starting a new thread for this discussion. But I thought it would be interesting to gather people's opinion on questions like this-

You are in Florida, Miami to be specific. There is chaos all around you caused by a hurricane with severe flooding. This is a flood of biblical proportions. You are a photojournalist working for a major newspaper, and you're caught in the middle of this epic disaster. The situation is nearly hopeless. You're trying to shoot career-making photos. There are houses and people swirling around you, some disappearing under the water. Nature is unleashing all of its destructive fury.
    ===============================================

THE TEST
    Suddenly you see a man in the water. He is fighting for his life, trying not to be taken down with the debris. You move closer. Somehow the man looks familiar. You suddenly realize who it is. It's George W. Bush! At the same time you notice that the raging waters are about to take him under forever. You have two options--you can save the life of George W. Bush, or you can shoot a dramatic Pulitzer Prize-winning photo, documenting the death of one of the world's most powerful politicians.

===============================================

THE QUESTION

Here's the question, and please give an honest answer:

Would you select high contrast colour film?

OR

Would you go with the classic simplicity of black and white?
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • crook

MemberJul 19, 2006

biggie won't mind because he had forwarded this to me 😉
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorJul 19, 2006

why would I?

Mr. Crook! Why would I mind? 😉 . Of course this would be an interesting discussion.

Let us see what CEans have to say about this.

-The Big K-
    Cancel
  • rick

MemberJul 21, 2006

the perfect twist

What a question !!

I will use a black & white film. It would bake the picture look like a 'classic' and I might earn money by selling it to newspapers or magazines. It will also win me Pulitzer Prize !

Besides I will be saving the world ! :sshhh:

Rick
    Cancel
  • sristi

MemberJul 21, 2006

rick
    What a question !!

Besides I will be saving the world ! :sshhh:

Rick
    well i too agree with rick:sshhh:

n to win a Pulitzer Prize-winning photo i think the classic simplicity of black and white film will work
    Cancel
  • aashima

MemberJul 22, 2006

well...

well me going a lil out of way... i wud prefer saving the person first ... no matter hez george bush or anyone else for that matter... if i can actually make him live more.. i wont let the opportunity go waste... and if its actually george bush... i can have a pic with him thereafter 😉
    Cancel
  • rick

MemberJul 23, 2006

aashima
    well me going a lil out of way... i wud prefer saving the person first ... no matter hez george bush or anyone else for that matter... if i can actually make him live more.. i wont let the opportunity go waste... and if its actually george bush... i can have a pic with him thereafter 😉
    :sshhh: :sshhh: Don't tell that to the Americans ! 😁

You were not asked if you would save him. Read the question again !

Would you select high contrast colour film?

OR

Would you go with the classic simplicity of black and white?
    ??
    Cancel
  • aashima

MemberJul 23, 2006

oops..

rick
    :sshhh: :sshhh: Don't tell that to the Americans ! 😁

You were not asked if you would save him. Read the question again !

??

ohh.. well in that case.. even i wud go for a classic black and white to give it a slight real and patriotic touch 😉 and ofcourse... the prize wud also be a major consideration 😉
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register