A Question On Morality

I hope I'm justified in starting a new thread for this discussion. But I thought it would be interesting to gather people's opinion on questions like this-

You are in Florida, Miami to be specific. There is chaos all around you caused by a hurricane with severe flooding. This is a flood of biblical proportions. You are a photojournalist working for a major newspaper, and you're caught in the middle of this epic disaster. The situation is nearly hopeless. You're trying to shoot career-making photos. There are houses and people swirling around you, some disappearing under the water. Nature is unleashing all of its destructive fury.
===============================================

THE TEST
Suddenly you see a man in the water. He is fighting for his life, trying not to be taken down with the debris. You move closer. Somehow the man looks familiar. You suddenly realize who it is. It's George W. Bush! At the same time you notice that the raging waters are about to take him under forever. You have two options--you can save the life of George W. Bush, or you can shoot a dramatic Pulitzer Prize-winning photo, documenting the death of one of the world's most powerful politicians.

===============================================

THE QUESTION

Here's the question, and please give an honest answer:

Would you select high contrast colour film?

OR

Would you go with the classic simplicity of black and white?

Replies

• crook
    crook

biggie won't mind because he had forwarded this to me ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    why would I?

Mr. Crook! Why would I mind? ๐Ÿ˜‰ . Of course this would be an interesting discussion.

Let us see what CEans have to say about this.

-The Big K-
  • rick
    rick
    the perfect twist

What a question !!

I will use a black & white film. It would bake the picture look like a 'classic' and I might earn money by selling it to newspapers or magazines. It will also win me Pulitzer Prize !

Besides I will be saving the world ! :sshhh:

Rick
  • sristi
    sristi
    rick
    What a question !!

Besides I will be saving the world ! :sshhh:

Rick
    well i too agree with rick:sshhh:

n to win a Pulitzer Prize-winning photo i think the classic simplicity of black and white film will work
  • aashima
    aashima
    well...

well me going a lil out of way... i wud prefer saving the person first ... no matter hez george bush or anyone else for that matter... if i can actually make him live more.. i wont let the opportunity go waste... and if its actually george bush... i can have a pic with him thereafter ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • rick
    rick
    aashima
    well me going a lil out of way... i wud prefer saving the person first ... no matter hez george bush or anyone else for that matter... if i can actually make him live more.. i wont let the opportunity go waste... and if its actually george bush... i can have a pic with him thereafter ๐Ÿ˜‰
    :sshhh: :sshhh: Don't tell that to the Americans ! ๐Ÿ˜

You were not asked if you would save him. Read the question again !

Would you select high contrast colour film?

OR

Would you go with the classic simplicity of black and white?
    ??
  • aashima
    aashima
    oops..

rick
    :sshhh: :sshhh: Don't tell that to the Americans ! ๐Ÿ˜

You were not asked if you would save him. Read the question again !

??

ohh.. well in that case.. even i wud go for a classic black and white to give it a slight real and patriotic touch ๐Ÿ˜‰ and ofcourse... the prize wud also be a major consideration ๐Ÿ˜‰

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Here I am with one more question!!! I remember when I just started to work on PC and when I have to search for each and every alphabet for writing...
Hello CEans! I want to know if anyone among us is at home with PHP & AJAX stuff. The CE forum wants your help in modifying an existing code to...
Hello All! So you wanted to have your own shop? You wanted to be a seller? You did not know how to start? You did not have money .... Now...
Hello CEans! I thought of replacing the normal (& boring) 404 error page by a page that displays a funny message. So, drop in your ideas about what message would...
I think once a while we should have a confrence ... say once in a month atleast active members... .... Neha... aashima... namtrata....crook.... biggi ...me ... Prady pop.... jerry .......