Norway Terror Attack Suspect Anders Behring Breivik's Twitter & Facebook Acc Examined

His name is Anders Behring Breivik, a 32-year-old man reportedly spotted at the scene of the bombing. Police believe he was acting alone.

According to multiple news reports in Norway and Sweden, Brievik belonged to Oslo’s extreme right wing. He was a frequent poster in Norwegian right-wing online forums, the accounts said, and had two guns registered to his name.

He also appears to have launched a social media presence just days before the attacks.
His facebook account has been deleted.

Breivik appears to have started a Twitter account on the same day as he launched his Facebook presence, July 17. The account which has not been removed, has just one tweet to its name. It’s a quote from the philosopher John Stuart Mill: “One person with a belief is equal to the force of 100 000 who have only interests.”

Check his twitter account: #-Link-Snipped-#
He has got more than 500 followers.

The attacks may well have been politically motivated. The bombing took place outside a building where the Prime Minister, who wasn’t present, has an office. And the purpose of the summer camp on the island of Utoya was to teach teenagers about politics.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Nissan has launched a major new recruitment campaign for engineers and maintenance technicians to join its record-breaking Sunderland Plant. Up to 200 new positions across the plant will support the...
1. What is Network? 2. What is Internetwork? 3. What is ARPANET? 4. What are the functions of TCP/IP? 5. What is NSFNET? 6. What is ANSNET? 7. Name some...
can we use bernoulli's principle to calculate the velocity at which the gas is getting dispersed out of the cylinder? if the answer is 'no', then what is the way...
hai everyone i wana give u all a new topic that is "family r friends " lets start with dis having a new opinions of ur own which makes us...
Hello crazy engineers,my name is kabir abdulazeez.a student of mechanical engnieering(hnd2 automobile)kaduna polytechnic nigeria,i like travelling,dancing and researching.i join the forum in other to improve my education and skills and...