New Debate Topics

hai everyone i wana give u all a new topic that is "family r friends " lets start with dis having a new opinions of ur own which makes us intresting
and i start it frst by sayng that friends r must who share al things 4m us and help us in every thng and give a helpng hand when v r u in pit r in some cause of troubles"

Replies

• niharikareddy
    niharikareddy
    Re: Welcome to the CE Debate Center

love is blind is true bcz it is blind in showing the love towards the other person
    and it is blind in beliving the other person with 100% of confidence and may more..................
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Life becomes heaven if friends care us like family and family understands us as friends... 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello crazy engineers,my name is kabir abdulazeez.a student of mechanical engnieering(hnd2 automobile)kaduna polytechnic nigeria,i like travelling,dancing and researching.i join the forum in other to improve my education and skills and...
Let's enlist different ideas for projects based on RFID. Here are the few basic ones: 1. RFID Based Automatic Car Parking System 2. RFID Based Parts Tracking System For Manufacturing...
Accompaniment - A musical part that supports or partners a solo instrument, voice, or group. Adagio - In slow tempo Allegro - At a brisk tempo Alto - A voice,...
We always need ideas about initiating various discussions. I just had an idea that we could share a 'Featured Engineering Video' on any topic relevant to the branch. There is...
After more than 30 years, the space shuttle era has come to a close. Space shuttle Atlantis and the STS-135 crew landed safely on runway 15 at 5:57 a.m. EDT...