Compressed Natural Gas.

can we use bernoulli's principle to calculate the velocity at which the gas is getting dispersed out of the cylinder? if the answer is 'no', then what is the way to calculate the velocity of jet of gas being dispersed out of the cylinder?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hai everyone i wana give u all a new topic that is "family r friends " lets start with dis having a new opinions of ur own which makes us...
Hello crazy engineers,my name is kabir abdulazeez.a student of mechanical engnieering(hnd2 automobile)kaduna polytechnic nigeria,i like travelling,dancing and researching.i join the forum in other to improve my education and skills and...
Let's enlist different ideas for projects based on RFID. Here are the few basic ones: 1. RFID Based Automatic Car Parking System 2. RFID Based Parts Tracking System For Manufacturing...
Accompaniment - A musical part that supports or partners a solo instrument, voice, or group. Adagio - In slow tempo Allegro - At a brisk tempo Alto - A voice,...
We always need ideas about initiating various discussions. I just had an idea that we could share a 'Featured Engineering Video' on any topic relevant to the branch. There is...