Nissan Sunderland Plant Recuitment Campaign Engineering Jobs Openings

Nissan has launched a major new recruitment campaign for engineers and maintenance technicians to join its record-breaking Sunderland Plant.

Up to 200 new positions across the plant will support the current record levels of production, the introduction of electric vehicle technology to the UK at the new Battery Plant, and the development of two exciting new models which have been announced for Nissan Sunderland Plant - the 100% electric Nissan LEAF and the next generation Nissan Qashqai.
The scale of Nissan's new recruitment campaign is such that a new website has been launched for prospective employees to find out more about its Sunderland Plant. This will provide details of all the new jobs, information about the plant and a section on the benefits of living and working in Sunderland and North East England.

The new website will feature all the new job opportunities as they become available and is now live at #-Link-Snipped-#

Source: Nissan Press Release

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

1. What is Network? 2. What is Internetwork? 3. What is ARPANET? 4. What are the functions of TCP/IP? 5. What is NSFNET? 6. What is ANSNET? 7. Name some...
can we use bernoulli's principle to calculate the velocity at which the gas is getting dispersed out of the cylinder? if the answer is 'no', then what is the way...
hai everyone i wana give u all a new topic that is "family r friends " lets start with dis having a new opinions of ur own which makes us...
Hello crazy engineers,my name is kabir abdulazeez.a student of mechanical engnieering(hnd2 automobile)kaduna polytechnic nigeria,i like travelling,dancing and researching.i join the forum in other to improve my education and skills and...
Let's enlist different ideas for projects based on RFID. Here are the few basic ones: 1. RFID Based Automatic Car Parking System 2. RFID Based Parts Tracking System For Manufacturing...