Introduction

Hello crazy engineers,my name is kabir abdulazeez.a student of mechanical engnieering(hnd2 automobile)kaduna polytechnic nigeria,i like travelling,dancing and researching.i join the forum in other to improve my education and skills and also to contribute to the development of the forum.

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    :welcome: Welcome to CE, Kabir!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Kabir.
    I am sure you will make lots of new friends on CE who share your interests.

Keep an active participation with us.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Kshows
    Hello crazy engineers,my name is kabir abdulazeez.a student of mechanical engnieering(hnd2 automobile)kaduna polytechnic nigeria,i like travelling,dancing and researching.i join the forum in other to improve my education and skills and also to contribute to the development of the forum.
    Welcome to CE, friend 😀 We're happy to have you with us. 👍
  • Tanu Dev
    Tanu Dev
    hi, welcome to CE nice to see you here
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE Family, Kabir.
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    :welcome:
  • Tanu Dev
    Tanu Dev
    narayana murthy
    :welcome:
    thanks narayana
  • born_star16
    born_star16
    Hello Everyone!

I am a new member of this forum. Please stay connected.😀
  • Tanu Dev
    Tanu Dev
    Hi Newbie,

Welcome to CE nice to see you in CE

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Let's enlist different ideas for projects based on RFID. Here are the few basic ones: 1. RFID Based Automatic Car Parking System 2. RFID Based Parts Tracking System For Manufacturing...
Accompaniment - A musical part that supports or partners a solo instrument, voice, or group. Adagio - In slow tempo Allegro - At a brisk tempo Alto - A voice,...
We always need ideas about initiating various discussions. I just had an idea that we could share a 'Featured Engineering Video' on any topic relevant to the branch. There is...
After more than 30 years, the space shuttle era has come to a close. Space shuttle Atlantis and the STS-135 crew landed safely on runway 15 at 5:57 a.m. EDT...
If you pride yourself in your geekery, then there are a few things that are essential to your office. Whether you fancy yourself a minimalist, a bit extravagant or somewhere...