"My Profile" on CE - Updated

Official Announcement: #-Link-Snipped-#

Discuss in this thread.

Replies

• Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    I have updated the stream, still yellow ribbon with the message of "need to update the file" is appearing to me.

Note: I am able to login / post un-interputably, so not a blocker to me.

-CB
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    crazyboy
    I have updated the stream, still yellow ribbon with the message of "need to update the file" is appearing to me.

Note: I am able to login / post un-interputably, so not a blocker to me.

-CB
    The notice is visible to everyone, irrespective of whether the user has updated the profile. You can dismiss the notice by clicking on the cross icon at the top right end of the notice. We'll run the notice only for 24 hours or so.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Done !! .
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Argh! No "Communications" only field? Thats my official major! 😛
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    +1 ash

i wanted communications only 😐
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Okay, I'm updating it today. Will post once done.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    "Communications" is now a new engineering discipline in our list. Anyone else? Bring it on! 😁
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    woot! Thanks biggie!
  • socialcharlotte
    socialcharlotte
    I would have liked to be able to choose more than one. Electrical engineer does not come close to covering my interests

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

There are many detailed descriptions of Scrum and Agile available online, this is just concise introduction of Agile methodology Scrum which I am currently working on in my new project....
hello friends could any one download the following IEEE papers and upload it to me, if u have IEEE membership. or go to link IEEE Xplore - Sign In 2)...
infinite rotation of energy cycle produce leet energ non ending soonest
Tata DoCoMo will be the first private telecom operator in India to introduce the much awaited 3G services in India. The service will be launched on November 5 this year....
Indian Rupee Symbol has been added to Unicode Version 6.0.0 - As mentioned here - Unicode 6.0.0 Version 6.0.0 - adds 2,088 characters, including over 1,000 additional symbols—chief among them...