Mini project related to design field

can anyone tel me some projects which are related to design field.....plz share wit me if anyone has an idea..

Replies

• Differential
    Differential
    Re: mini project

Hi and welcome to the forum! What kind of projects are you exactly looking for?
    Please search the forum!
  • rocky4best
    rocky4best
    Re: mini project

HI i need some projects which are useful for computer science
  • Differential
    Differential
    Welcome to the forum! Please search the forum for what you want ! I'm sure you will get plenty of projects !

BTW, I have one on tip of my fingure.
    a) Develop a software for your college library
    b) Develop a a database and its maintenance software for tracking information of college students, professors and other staff (like peoplesoft)

Let me know what you think!
  • vaisakh135
    vaisakh135
    hello,i am a mechanical engineering student and I need some topics for my mini projects can any one help me.its very important
  • Differential
    Differential
    Hi and welcome to the forum! Please search the forum for what you want ! There are plenty of projects ideas already discussed here.

Also please tell us your area of interest in which you want to do project!

Thanks!
  • JJay
    JJay
    CAD/CAM

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey Everyone, Here I found great Business Lessons for Entrepreneur. Let's share with you guys to getting success in business. Choose Your Partners Carefully! said by John De Titta I...
Hi guy, I want to share this site to you that has a lot of hobby projects or DO it yourself projects which involved electronics in different applications... Here are...
​ What do you get if you stick a Nokia N97 in the dryer on high heat for an hour, rip the keyboard off with your bare hands, and replace...

Hi

Hi I m kundan ghanekar from Bhopal,India.I m an electrical engineering student.
Hi I want your help to create current transformer. I want to create a transformer through which i can get this specification Step up transformer 2mA I/P 100mA O/PI don't...