Fake Nokia N97 is fake, tiny, buggy... and fake

[​IMG]
What do you get if you stick a #-Link-Snipped-# in the dryer on high heat for an hour, rip the keyboard off with your bare hands, and replace S60 with a seemingly random stream of digital puke? Probably something akin to this little bugger, we'd reckon. Nothing worked, the display was wigging out, and we'd gotten it to the point where all we could do was draw red lines and watch random blocks of noise appear on screen -- awesome by Keepin' It Real Fake standards, yes, but not awesome if you're actually trying to make a call. Our recommendation: don't get any closer to this thing than the video you're about to watch after the break.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Filed under: #-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-# originally appeared on Engadget | Technology News & Reviews on Sat, 04 Apr 2009 07:56:00 EST. Please see our #-Link-Snipped-#.

#-Link-Snipped-# | #-Link-Snipped-# | #-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Black_Rose
    Black_Rose
    ^^ Why bother getting anything but the iPhone? I'd just get the iPhone when I have the funds!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi

Hi I m kundan ghanekar from Bhopal,India.I m an electrical engineering student.
Hi I want your help to create current transformer. I want to create a transformer through which i can get this specification Step up transformer 2mA I/P 100mA O/PI don't...
hi everybody , i am doing lift controller using 8051 i need block diagram and asm chart for that plz any one can help me out.
Hi Recently a college in my city tried using cellphone jammers in the campus. Unfortunately (and fortunately for the students) they had to uninstalled it as the public outside the...
Hi all, My name is michael. I am currently working in a project which is involving the broadcasting of a local community channel. My background is Computer Science engineer, and...