Kontinuum Garden - 3D Printable Automated Food Machine

Hey everybody.

Imagine having a garden the size of a fridge that automatically grows fruits, vegetables and herbs in your own home.

We are designing a 3D printable, hydroponic, rotating garden and a large Reprap 3D printer to print it.
This is an open source project and you can already download parts of the Kontinuum Garden from Thingiverse.com.

We are nearing the completion of the design phase but haven't started growing anything yet, so any input you might have on the mechanics would be greatly appreciated.

To fund the development of the prototype, we have started a campaign on Indiegogo.com.

Please follow the link and check it out.
< Link Removed >
Best Regards
Kontinuum Prints

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi....everyone.Myself "ANIL" & i am a tech craze guyyy.....
Hi, This is Arun Kumar Mandal from Bankura district of west bengal in india. Complted Diploma in Civil Engineering in 1993 I, started working as a site engineer for Simplex...
i am studying in mechatronics engineering .i want to make things ang dicuss about my cnfussions on this forum . i hope that this forum will help me very much...
public class testOverload { public void xyz(Object o){ System.out.println("o"); } public void xyz(Exception o){ System.out.println("exc"); } public void xyz(RuntimeException o){ System.out.println("runtime"); } public static void main(String[] args) { testOverload t=...
Hi, I studied that a combination of an LED and a photo detector in two separate circuits could be used as an opto isolator where the light emitted by an...