Arun kumar Mandal, Civil Engineer, working in a PMC company and having practical experience more tha

Hi, This is Arun Kumar Mandal from Bankura district of west bengal in india. Complted Diploma in Civil Engineering in 1993

I, started working as a site engineer for Simplex Concrete Piles India Limited, after 10 years I joined in Larsen & Toubro Limited for 4 years and now I am working in Uhde India Private Limited since Jan'2008 as an assistant Construction Manager

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-# ! We're happy to have you with us. Tell us what brings you to CE and how's your impression of the CrazyEngineers website so far 😀

We're sure you will enjoy CE and we look forward to your contribution to all the exciting sections we've here.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i am studying in mechatronics engineering .i want to make things ang dicuss about my cnfussions on this forum . i hope that this forum will help me very much...
public class testOverload { public void xyz(Object o){ System.out.println("o"); } public void xyz(Exception o){ System.out.println("exc"); } public void xyz(RuntimeException o){ System.out.println("runtime"); } public static void main(String[] args) { testOverload t=...
Hi, I studied that a combination of an LED and a photo detector in two separate circuits could be used as an opto isolator where the light emitted by an...
Hi, I am working on a problem wherein I need to Group similar strings in an Array. i.e If my String array is say "AXPZ","BXT","PZXA","XAZP","XBT","TBX","ABCD" then I would group AXPZ,PZXA...
Internet hackers group Anonymous has finally landed in India. Here is an interesting chat of a reporter with the group. https://nh7.in/indiecision/2012/05/26/nh7-chat-anonymous/ Now the issue is, do we really need them...