ENGINEERING IS MY PASSION

Hi....everyone.Myself "ANIL" & i am a tech craze guyyy.....

Replies

• Anilsoumya
    Anilsoumya
    Hi everyone out there.Myself "ANIL" & I am a tech craze guyyyy......
  • boraji
    boraji
    Hey everyone, this is sunder singh bora....i have joined CE to get some help in making many projects related to my field. . .ECE,,,,do rply if u have suggestions !
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Anilsoumya
    Hi....everyone.Myself "ANIL" & i am a tech craze guyyy.....
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-# ! We hope you will enjoy CE and find lot of like minded engineers here 😀

boraji
    Hey everyone, this is sunder singh bora....i have joined CE to get some help in making many projects related to my field. . .ECE,,,,do rply if u have suggestions !
    Welcome, friend. Take a look at our project ideas section: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • boraji
    boraji
    The_Big_K
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-# ! We hope you will enjoy CE and find lot of like minded engineers here 😀

Welcome, friend. Take a look at our project ideas section: #-Link-Snipped-#
    these r really wonderful projects. . .but u provide details of how to make them,,or just a list of projects?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    boraji
    these r really wonderful projects. . .but u provide details of how to make them,,or just a list of projects?
    Engineers here will help you whenever you get stuck working on your projects. But we cannot provide you with a ready made project or a step by step how-to.
  • boraji
    boraji
    The_Big_K
    Engineers here will help you whenever you get stuck working on your projects. But we cannot provide you with a ready made project or a step by step how-to.
    okay. . . i understand.
    even these small helps are more than enough. . . .and had i been in look out for ready -made projects i would have gone to shops and not this forum.
    i will start a project and if i need help i'll consult CE.
    but how do i contact anyone?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    boraji
    but how do i contact anyone?
    You don't have to contact anyone. Just post your question in appropriate section. For example, if your projet is related to Electronics Engineering, post your question in our 'Electrical | Electronics | Communications' section. Other members will view your question and post their response. You will be notified about responses through email.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, This is Arun Kumar Mandal from Bankura district of west bengal in india. Complted Diploma in Civil Engineering in 1993 I, started working as a site engineer for Simplex...
i am studying in mechatronics engineering .i want to make things ang dicuss about my cnfussions on this forum . i hope that this forum will help me very much...
public class testOverload { public void xyz(Object o){ System.out.println("o"); } public void xyz(Exception o){ System.out.println("exc"); } public void xyz(RuntimeException o){ System.out.println("runtime"); } public static void main(String[] args) { testOverload t=...
Hi, I studied that a combination of an LED and a photo detector in two separate circuits could be used as an opto isolator where the light emitted by an...
Hi, I am working on a problem wherein I need to Group similar strings in an Array. i.e If my String array is say "AXPZ","BXT","PZXA","XAZP","XBT","TBX","ABCD" then I would group AXPZ,PZXA...