DETEMINATION AND STRONG DESIRE

i am studying in mechatronics engineering .i want to make things ang dicuss about my cnfussions on this forum . i hope that this forum will help me very much i want to join hands with different engineers...

Replies

• USMAN AFZAL
    USMAN AFZAL
    i am studying in mechatronics engineering .i want to make things ang dicuss about my cnfussions on this forum . i hope that this forum will help me very much i want to join hands with different engineers...
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE. We hope you will enjoy CE. 😀
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Welcome to CE...😀
    what is exactly mechatronics ?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

public class testOverload { public void xyz(Object o){ System.out.println("o"); } public void xyz(Exception o){ System.out.println("exc"); } public void xyz(RuntimeException o){ System.out.println("runtime"); } public static void main(String[] args) { testOverload t=...
Hi, I studied that a combination of an LED and a photo detector in two separate circuits could be used as an opto isolator where the light emitted by an...
Hi, I am working on a problem wherein I need to Group similar strings in an Array. i.e If my String array is say "AXPZ","BXT","PZXA","XAZP","XBT","TBX","ABCD" then I would group AXPZ,PZXA...
Internet hackers group Anonymous has finally landed in India. Here is an interesting chat of a reporter with the group. https://nh7.in/indiecision/2012/05/26/nh7-chat-anonymous/ Now the issue is, do we really need them...
Has anyone here have any experience on PCB Design Fab Assembly start up? May I know how did it go? What are the considerations? What are the challenges involved?