Journal Piracy Determination

Actually I want to publish a research paper. But i m confused that whether the idea initiated by me is already published or not.So is there any software to check whether a particular topic is published in form of journal or not? or any database for above mentioned purpose?

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Copying content is something called as Home - Plagiarism.org, check plagiarism - Google Search
    See if there is already present on web (internet) matching to your idea.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I think you could simply do a Google search of the topic you're writing paper on and it would show up all the publications. Give Google Scholar a try: Google Scholar and find out whether you find papers, articles et al related to your topic.
  • Ammar Aziz
    Ammar Aziz
    someone tells me that there is a tool used by journal publishing companies to determine the extent of palagiarism, so from where i can found that?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi CEans , I had noticed that most people are not wearing helmet while driving and I see a lot of people just buy a low class or low priced...
Hi CEans , Here is a chance for us to unite to analyze the causes which may lead to accidents of the automobiles . We should list out the possible...
Hi CEans, I had planned to do my project in Brakes India and I want to know what can be my best project. Here are some details that may help...
Hi CEans, Today I am out here with with a review on the recently released Chennai Express game(android ) and I was redirected to this game when I was opting...
Hi CEans , Today I had come out with a exclusive review on the app “MY VODAFONE”. My Vodafone is a app completely dedicated for both prepaid and postpaid customers....