Which is better? A project in drum brake or disk brake?

Hi CEans, I had planned to do my project in Brakes India and I want to know what can be my best project. Here are some details that may help in selecting my project. Brakes India manufactures and assembles drum brakes (Cam actuated brakes), Disk brakes, etc and the reference person said that they may or may not allow me to select a title. So I must be prepared with a idea incase they require or demand one from me . If possible please suggest me some project ideas on brakes. I had two doubts in me on this brakes. Is there any other brakes than drum brakes and disk brakes? If you know kindly share it.

Which is better?

1)Doing innovative project on drumbrakes or disk brakes?

2)Which will add advantage if I appear for a interview?

Replies

• The Observer
    The Observer
    Hi,
    I guess it would be better to do it on a drum brake and improvise on its disadvantages. That way, you'll be able to better justify why a disc is used and would give you a good idea of how and why the whole thing works.
    Yes, it would be helpful for the interview as it would reflect your curiosity pretty well.
  • The Observer
    The Observer
    Hi,
    I guess it would be better to do it on a drum brake and improvise on its disadvantages. That way, you'll be able to better justify why a disc is used and would give you a good idea of how and why the whole thing works.
    Yes, it would be helpful for the interview as it would reflect your curiosity pretty well.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi CEans, Today I am out here with with a review on the recently released Chennai Express game(android ) and I was redirected to this game when I was opting...
Hi CEans , Today I had come out with a exclusive review on the app “MY VODAFONE”. My Vodafone is a app completely dedicated for both prepaid and postpaid customers....
NEW IDEA FOR CRAZY ENGINEERS WEBSTIE Hello Engineers, I am a newbie to crazy engineers but i must say this website is superb,excellent and out of the world.As a student...
I am searching for Japanese news and videos to be conversant with the language. Where can I get news in Japanese?(with or without subtitles). p.s: NHK world works in other...
HI FRIENDS PLZ TELL ME SOMETHING ABOUT KNS TEK . THIS TIME IN BANGALORE EVERY SECOND COMPANY THAT SAYS THAT THEY ARE COMPANY IS SOME KINDA CONSULTING OR FAKE COMPANY...