CrazyEngineers
  • Hi CEans, I had planned to do my project in Brakes India and I want to know what can be my best project. Here are some details that may help in selecting my project. Brakes India manufactures and assembles drum brakes (Cam actuated brakes), Disk brakes, etc and the reference person said that they may or may not allow me to select a title. So I must be prepared with a idea incase they require or demand one from me . If possible please suggest me some project ideas on brakes. I had two doubts in me on this brakes. Is there any other brakes than drum brakes and disk brakes? If you know kindly share it.

Which is better?

1)Doing innovative project on drumbrakes or disk brakes?

2)Which will add advantage if I appear for a interview?
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • The Observer

MemberOct 13, 2013

Hi,
    I guess it would be better to do it on a drum brake and improvise on its disadvantages. That way, you'll be able to better justify why a disc is used and would give you a good idea of how and why the whole thing works.
    Yes, it would be helpful for the interview as it would reflect your curiosity pretty well.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • The Observer

MemberOct 13, 2013

Hi,
    I guess it would be better to do it on a drum brake and improvise on its disadvantages. That way, you'll be able to better justify why a disc is used and would give you a good idea of how and why the whole thing works.
    Yes, it would be helpful for the interview as it would reflect your curiosity pretty well.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register