MY VODAFONE- app review

Hi CEans , Today I had come out with a exclusive review on the app “MY VODAFONE”. My Vodafone is a app completely dedicated for both prepaid and postpaid customers. My Vodafone is a simple app which is less than 2Mb in memory which can be downloaded from Play store. My Vodafone welcomes us with an screen with two options: Login and Register. The main advantage is that you can use the same Reg ID for website accessing also. If you haven’t registered , You can register it via the app itself. The Register option takes us to a box where Phno , Password and security questions were asked. After successfull registration, You can login and the home screen has six options as follows:
My-Vodafone-App

1)My profile- It lists the name,Ph No, Account No, Circle Name, Current data plan.

2)My Balance- It shows the current mobile balance and validity. It also displays bonus balance, Recent recharges and recent deductions

3)My Services- It lists the current value added services .You can add or remove it in this wizard.

4)My Plan- It displays the data balance and last seven sessions of data usage

5)My Requests

6)My best offers- Lists the all offers for you and you only!!!!!!!!!
vodafonemyapppardaphash-96493

You can recharge it via this app and you will be redirected to billdesk and remember that you don’t need to wait for customer care’s reply on your problems because you can add or remove VAS whatever you want and recharge at ease. Enjoy your hassle free experience. My Vote: 4.5 star.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @#-Link-Snipped-# - Please pick up the apps that'd be useful to wider audience. Also make your reviews useful.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

NEW IDEA FOR CRAZY ENGINEERS WEBSTIE Hello Engineers, I am a newbie to crazy engineers but i must say this website is superb,excellent and out of the world.As a student...
I am searching for Japanese news and videos to be conversant with the language. Where can I get news in Japanese?(with or without subtitles). p.s: NHK world works in other...
HI FRIENDS PLZ TELL ME SOMETHING ABOUT KNS TEK . THIS TIME IN BANGALORE EVERY SECOND COMPANY THAT SAYS THAT THEY ARE COMPANY IS SOME KINDA CONSULTING OR FAKE COMPANY...
If you came here to learn a new trick that'd make you rich overnight, we're sorry to disappoint you. Two things - One; you'll still need to have the money...
hello Friends.. i want to know how to access webcam with java script or jquery only. no flash.