Is Google Chrome better than Mozilla Firefox

Google Chrome is a web browser developed by Google. Whereas Firefox is a free and open source web browser descended from the Mozilla Application.

Is Google Chrome a more secure Browser than Mozilla Firefox?

Replies

• vinod1993
    vinod1993
    I do not know about the extent of security of both but in my opinion Chrome is more flexible than firefox..! 😀
  • Sanoj Rajan
    Sanoj Rajan
    vinod1993
    I do not know about the extent of security of both but in my opinion Chrome is more flexible than firefox..! 😀
    I wont agree. I am using the latest version of chrome, as well as Mozilla. But at times, chrome doesn't deliver what Mozilla can do easily.
  • Sanoj Rajan
    Sanoj Rajan
    And about security, both are the same!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Sanoj Rajan
    And about security, both are the same!
    Is there any study that proves that?
  • Sanoj Rajan
    Sanoj Rajan
    The_Big_K
    Is there any study that proves that?
    Yeah, my instincts!! 😁
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    Yes ! i say this from my experience.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    I have used chrome for a year and using firefox as default browser.
    although chrome is little bit faster (because it uses background caching) but ...
    • I sometimes lost in chrome menu system.
    • Chrome don't have master password security. (That mean if anyone using your PC they can see your saved password)
    For me, chrome will always be my 2nd browser.
    Sanoj Rajan
    Yeah, my instincts!! 😁
    7th sense😛

I hope no will ask why Internet Explorer is better😲.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi

HI, i am gopinath i am studying electrical and electronics engineering. i would likely to become a very good scientist....
If any budding, newbie entrepreneurs, established entrepreneurs are watching this thread, I'd like to know the best entrepreneurial advice you've ever received and from whom. It'd also be cool if...
No spamming in this thread please. Just write the words and add who did you hear those words from. I'll start rolling the ball. "Screw It! Let's Do It" -...
HI!!! i belong to ece department.we are having a group in our department named *ecestudentshub*..now the point is we are in a thought to release a magazine. This is the...
Hello everybody i have to make a game in matlab. . . anybody can give me idea about this .....that which game i should make and how it will be....