Game Development in Matlab

Hello everybody i have to make a game in matlab. . .
anybody can give me idea about this .....that which game i should make and how it will be. . . .please...?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

• [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    Try the famous old school game, Snakes..😁
  • sad_engineer
    sad_engineer
    Ok#-Link-Snipped-#
  • sad_engineer
    sad_engineer
    [Prototype]
    Try the famous old school game, Snakes..😁
    No no i want to do something new...
    gave you give me some new idea. . . .
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    ^^ What he meant was if you are new to game development, you can start with a simple game like snakes. If you want to create a new game, by all means, do it. But it's good to grasp at least the fundamentals by coding your own versions of simple games like snakes, tic-tac-toe, four-connect and such.

If you are asking for an idea for a game, you need to give more info. What type of a game are you planning to develop? An action game like a first person shooter or a racing game? A simple puzzle based game, perhaps.. Tell us what type of a game you fancy to develop, and then only we can suggest ideas.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Frankly speaking, handholding isn't going to work. If you're expecting people here to give you the game development idea first and then give you a step by step 'guide' on how to develop it; it'd be asking for a bit too much. A better approach would be to finalize a 'simple' game idea and then collect as much information you can about game development in MATLAB.

Once you have that information, you will have very specific questions which you can post here so that MATLAB experts here can answer them. In that way, you will understand the process of game development on your own!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

iam zaid from jordan mechatronics student i would like to have fun and knowledge frome you
What is The principles to create Robot ? How it works?
CEans, Here is a quick reminder to everyone about posting rules on CrazyEngineers. Please go through these and if you have any questions, ask in the comments below. Avoid posting...
i need final year projects for e&tc branch for communication application
I AM MRIDUL..I'M REALLY HOPING TO GET SOMETHING REALLY INNOVATIVE THROUGH THIS SITE....I'M CURRENTLY IN 4TH YEAR,B.TECH WITH E.C. BRANCH... ABOUT ME-I'M A DAMN HARD KIND OF PERSON....NO PLACE FOR...