Most Encouraging Words You've Ever Heard?

No spamming in this thread please. Just write the words and add who did you hear those words from. I'll start rolling the ball.

"Screw It! Let's Do It"

- Richard Branson

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    "For every rupee you receive give back one rupee eight annas" - My father
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    "No job is too big, no job is too small". - My Brother.

Sometimes a simple conversation with him offers me a lot to ponder on.
  • Prashanth_p@cchi
    Prashanth_p@cchi
    "Do, what you like; Like what you do" - My sis said me this.πŸ˜€
  • Ambarish Ganesh
    Ambarish Ganesh
    376258_430736670302548_1799378543_n
  • Reya
    Reya
    j8g9
    The most encouraging message from "The pursuit of happiness".
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    'Cause sometimes you just feel tired,
    Feel weak, and when you feel weak .. you feel like you just wanna give up,
    but you gotta search within you, you gotta find the inner-strength,
    And just pull the shit out of you and get that motivation to not give up
    And not be a quitter, no matter how bad you're gonna fall flat on your face and collapse.
    -- Eminem
  • Beginner
    Beginner
    If God listens to your problems, he will help you out....
    Even if he listens to your problems and delays in solving them, it means he's testing if you are trying to solve them or not..
    But...
    If God doesn't listen to your problems at all... it means that he knows that YOU are CAPABLE to solve it on your OWN.. My Mother told me this when I asked why God doesn't help all the people on the Earth.. ( I was a kid then and didn't get her ... but now............I am experiencing it..) Thank you Mom πŸ˜€
  • whiz.kid.aniket
    whiz.kid.aniket
    Love your enemies - nothing irritates them more!😏
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    whatever you dream you can , begin it. Courage has the magic and genius in it.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    No matter what happens in life, life has to go on!
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    You can't do this.
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    These words i received from a senior : "you have good speaking skills, and very little stage fear"
  • whiz.kid.aniket
    whiz.kid.aniket

Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done! Now if you know what you're worth then go out and get what you're worth. But ya gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody! Cowards do that and that ain't you! You're better than that! - Rocky Balboa

P.S : I love my MOM n DAD!
  • Saijayadeep
    Saijayadeep
    If people hurt you,criticize you or shout at you..
    Don't bother, just remember that...
    "IN EVERY GAME,AUDIENCE MAKE NOISE NOT THE PLAYERS...SO KEEP GOING"-MY FRIEND
  • CE Designer
    CE Designer
    Those who GOD keeps closest to him are those he gives the most tests and trials in life....my girlfriend
  • Ekta Sharma
    Ekta Sharma
    Remember there can be happiness in darkest of dark times only when one remembers to turn on the lights.
    - Albus Dumbledore
  • CE Designer
    CE Designer
    The grass is not greener on the other side, its greener where you water it.....Big Sean
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    The words by Kenji Miyazawa. He was a poet of Japan. Have a look at his poetry "Ame Ni Mo Makezu".
    [/media]
  • rashmi_rajawat
    rashmi_rajawat
    The_Big_K
    No spamming in this thread please. Just write the words and add who did you hear those words from. I'll start rolling the ball.

"Screw It! Let's Do It"

- Richard Branson
    IF U R NOT FIRST , U CAN ALWAYZ BE SECOND , THIRD OR EVEN LAST.
    BY A FRIEND'S DAD
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    rashmi_rajawat
    IF U R NOT FIRST , U CAN ALWAYZ BE SECOND , THIRD OR EVEN LAST.
    BY A FRIEND'S DAD
    Those are discouraging words, actually. πŸ˜”
  • rashmi_rajawat
    rashmi_rajawat
    The_Big_K
    ARE THEY?
    these words always encourages me whenever m doing something out of the league ,most of the time results doesn't show up within time bounds n when people start comparing n criticising u,this actually works....
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    rashmi_rajawat
    ARE THEY?
    these words always encourages me whenever m doing something out of the league ,most of the time results doesn't show up within time bounds n when people start comparing n criticising u,this actually works....
    I just thought those words take out the competitive feeling required in any kind of competition.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    The_Big_K
    What about "With Power comes responsibility" ?πŸ˜’
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    godfather
    What about "With Power comes responsibility" ?πŸ˜’
    For me those are encouraging words because I like being responsible.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    The_Big_K
    For me those are encouraging words because I like being responsible.
    And That is the Encouraging words from you to me when You gave me Modship. πŸ˜€
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    The_Big_K
    Those words are encouraging for people with very low self esteem, or who are facing tough competition.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    zaveri
    Those words are encouraging for people with very low self esteem, or who are facing tough competition.
    That'd be an offensive statement. You never know what would make people motivated. Sometimes, watching an ant walk could be inspiring as well.
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    rashmi_rajawat
    ARE THEY?
    Don't ever give a damn when people start comparing. You haven't been in their shoes and they haven't been in your shoes either. So on what basis are you comparing?! Always compare with yourself, how better are you today from what you were yesterday. πŸ‘
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Dancer_Engineer
    Don't ever give a damn when people start comparing. You haven't been in their shoes and they haven't been in your shoes either. So on what basis are you comparing?! Always compare with yourself, how better are you today from what you were yesterday. πŸ‘
    This reminds me of last verse by Shady,
    "God gave you the shoes that fits you, so put 'em on & wear 'em.
    And be yourself, man ; be proud of who you are,
    Even if it sounds corny,
    Don't ever let any one tell you, You ain't beautiful"

• Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    "Chin up! Stand tall because you are born human." - My Brother. πŸ˜€
  • Ekta Sharma
    Ekta Sharma
    The_Big_K
    I think its for encouraging one to try things rather than giving up. At least one will be something, be it first or last if one tries, but will be nothing, not even last if you don't try.
    Trying and coming last is better than sitting and doing nothing.
    This is what i gather from the statement.😁
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    I find this really helpful most of the time " you are not alone in this world If God is like sleeping in your situation He knows that you can easily come out of the peril you are in now never feel lonely"= Rev. Paul Dawson Chennai
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    "If you can't do something, then no one can do it. If someone has did it then you can aswell do it."

My daddy said me once, still echoes in my ear during tough times and when I get stuck.
  • rahul69
    rahul69
    Success is a journey and not the destination
    -Dan Millman
    The movie "Peaceful Warrior" really inspires meπŸ˜’
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    These are not the *most* encouraging words, but every time you read those lines - the fire within you is kindled.

"Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They’re not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can’t do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. While some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do."
  • Miri
    Miri
    Success usually comes to those who are too busy looking for it.
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    You'll get better. πŸ˜€ - Goeffrey Exoo
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Not encouraging words, but my phone ranged many times in last few days. Some girl used to speak. Later on, I figured it out that it was the call delivery system of our very own #-Link-Snipped-#.πŸ˜›

Waiting for you friend πŸ˜€ All the best πŸ‘
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    [​IMG]
  • gohm
    gohm
    28 `Come unto me, all ye labouring and burdened ones, and I will give you rest,
    29 take up my yoke upon you, and learn from me, because I am meek and humble in heart, and ye shall find rest to your souls,

Spoken by Jesus

Matthew 11:28-29

Young's Literal Translation (YLT)
  • gohm
    gohm
    My presumption and error are indeed very great and, hearing the tale of my sins, even hell has turned up its nose at them. I shudder to think of it due to my assumed fears; while Sri Rama took no notice of them even in a dream.

From the Ramacharitamanasa by Tulsidas
  • Saiwal
    Saiwal
    "If you wouldn't wake up early to do it, you probably shouldn't stay up late to do it."
    - my professor during one of his morning class πŸ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

HI!!! i belong to ece department.we are having a group in our department named *ecestudentshub*..now the point is we are in a thought to release a magazine. This is the...
Hello everybody i have to make a game in matlab. . . anybody can give me idea about this .....that which game i should make and how it will be....
iam zaid from jordan mechatronics student i would like to have fun and knowledge frome you
What is The principles to create Robot ? How it works?
CEans, Here is a quick reminder to everyone about posting rules on CrazyEngineers. Please go through these and if you have any questions, ask in the comments below. Avoid posting...