CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Saijayadeep • 05 Aug, 2012
HI!!!
i belong to ece department.we are having a group in our department named *ecestudentshub*..now the point is we are in a thought to release a magazine.
This is the first time we are publishing the magazine in our dep .For that we are having a brief idea to publish
1.message from HOD/DEAN/ANY OTHER HIGHER OFFICIAL to budding engineers.
2.Topics related to
a) latest trends in electronics/electronic gadgets.
b)applications of electronics in our daily life.
c)small talk with inventor of pendrive from *CE small talk*
d)article related to research and development.
e)FAQ'S about career /higher studies and answers from wise people.
f)*I CAN'T BELIEVE IT*section related to surprising facts both tech and non-tech.
g)quiz,puzz..etc
h) if possible any experience from any any student about their pursuing project/finished one.

this is what we have in our minds...and coming to the title i felt two things great that too after searching it in ce...i)"SAMPADA"-RESERVOIR OF KNOWLEDGE.
ii)"*****"-WORD MEANING TO CHANGE/BRING CHANGE.

SO PLEASE DO SUGGEST SOME MEASURES TO IMPROVISE AND ALSO NAME ME(MAGAZINE)...
@Ankita Katdare • 05 Aug, 2012 Saijayadeep We expect you to mention credits to CrazyEngineers when you publish any of this site's articles or interviews in your magazine.
If you want Indian names - 'srujan' - means innovation or 'spandan' - means beat or pulsate: these are the most common ones.
Share with us the kind of names you are looking for so that CEans can suggest better.
@Kaustubh Katdare • 05 Aug, 2012 • 1 like And a special note: All the material published on CrazyEngineers is a property of CrazyEngineers Technologies Pvt. Ltd. Copying the articles without our permission is subject to legal action.

If you wish to use any of the articles; write to editor@crazyengineers.com asking for permission.
@Saijayadeep • 06 Aug, 2012 yeah ...i will do it@big_k .we just had a thought in our mind,that's it and it was not the final one if it was finalized we will follow your words.😀
@Saijayadeep • 06 Aug, 2012 AKD ...yes we will do it for sure as we are fans of *CE*
@Ramani Aswath • 06 Aug, 2012 VidyutVidyarti
ViVidyut (for vivid vidyut)
ElektroMag
Lektron
@graphite • 06 Aug, 2012 Name related to your subject, or you may have vlsi as subject or topic.
Related to chips, controllers any name.
Electron Spin
Chips and Bits
Sparks
Name of a waveform
@Keerthivasan Ravisankar • 13 Aug, 2012 What About.
E-Chip
@Saijayadeep • 14 Aug, 2012 thank you everyone for your response...👍 still our plan need to get approval from HOD so kept quiet about your replies...i will definitely say my final title...thank you all.
@Keerthivasan Ravisankar • 14 Aug, 2012
Saijayadeep
thank you everyone for your response...👍 still our plan need to get approval from HOD so kept quiet about your replies...i will definitely say my final title...thank you all.
Ho HODs they are the mind changers...
@Saijayadeep • 14 Aug, 2012 • 1 like haha..😀 absolutely true
@Lavesh Shewani • 10 Feb, 2015 Hey i need a name for electronics and communication tech. Magazine...! Can anyone help..?
@Ankita Katdare • 10 Feb, 2015 That's a tough one. What are the topics you are going to cover under this magazine?
Here are some names from the top of my head -
The Currents, Digital Journal, Technovation, Silicon Today
@Ramani Aswath • 11 Feb, 2015 Vidhwani
Vi(yuth)dhwani
@Lavesh Shewani • 11 Feb, 2015
Ankita Katdare
That's a tough one. What are the topics you are going to cover under this magazine?
Here are some names from the top of my head -
The Currents, Digital Journal, Technovation, Silicon Today
The magazine considers sports,anual functions,about studies nd all....
@Kaustubh Katdare • 11 Feb, 2015
lavesh shewani
The magazine considers sports,anual functions,about studies nd all....
Keep it simple. I suggest "Communica".
@Lavesh Shewani • 12 Feb, 2015
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare
Thats good one bt can u suggest me some more.. plz
6k views

Related Posts

@Chirayu Samarth · Nov 26, 2014

The Indian mobile manufacturing company, Karbonn has quietly launched three new smartphones: Karbonn Titanium S4Plus, Titanium S8 and Titanium S6. These three new smartphones are now available with online retailers...
3.6k views

@Chaitanya Kukde · Mar 22, 2014

With Microsoft ending support for the long cherished XP OS, the company has now offered $100 (approx. Rs. 6100) discount and a load of freebies for a user migrating from...
12.4k views

@Ankita Katdare · Oct 22, 2014

In the mankind's quest to create an advanced artificial life or system, the basic ingredient needed is a protocell. The biggest challenge faced in creating an artificial protocell is to...
5.3k views

@Prajakta Kelapure · Jul 21, 2014

Numericals 1. Determine the concentration of electrons and holes in a sample for germanium at 300°K in which concentration of donor atoms is 2*10(14) [raise to power 14] atoms/cm(3) and...
3.8k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Feb 5, 2009

Another idea popped up in my mind. I hope mechanical engineerings in their final year would find it useful - How about developing an automatic gear shifting mechanism for bicycles?...
8.4k views