hi

HI, i am gopinath i am studying electrical and electronics engineering. i would likely to become a very good scientist....

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Gopi R Sweet
    HI, i am gopinath i am studying electrical and electronics engineering. i would likely to become a very good scientist....
    Welcome to CE, Gopi 😀 We're happy to have you with us. We hope you will enjoy here.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If any budding, newbie entrepreneurs, established entrepreneurs are watching this thread, I'd like to know the best entrepreneurial advice you've ever received and from whom. It'd also be cool if...
No spamming in this thread please. Just write the words and add who did you hear those words from. I'll start rolling the ball. "Screw It! Let's Do It" -...
HI!!! i belong to ece department.we are having a group in our department named *ecestudentshub*..now the point is we are in a thought to release a magazine. This is the...
Hello everybody i have to make a game in matlab. . . anybody can give me idea about this .....that which game i should make and how it will be....
iam zaid from jordan mechatronics student i would like to have fun and knowledge frome you