iPad 2 and iPad Comparison: Which one is Worthy?

From the release of iPad until now has been almost one week. Many people are thinking about whether to buy a new iPad. iPad 2 will debut on March 11. It’s a hard moment to make a decision. Here are some differences between them to help you decide:
Lighter
The first generation of iPad is 1.5 pounds for the WiFi-only model. The second WiFi-only model is 1.3 pounds. It seems not to be much lighter, but it’s enough for users who carry the iPad alongside stacks of books or other materials, every .1 pound counts!
Thinner
[​IMG]
Apple likes to make their products as thin as possible. The MacBook Air even fits easily into a standard manila envelope! Although iPad 2 is not so thin, it is 33% thinner than the first generation of iPad.
Faster
The new iPad 2 takes a dual-core A5 processor, which is upgraded from last year’s A4 processor. Apple promises the added power will not diminish battery life and we’re waiting for the result.
FaceTime and Cameras
[​IMG]
FaceTime is more popular among people. People do like to see the people to whom they are speaking. iPad 2 adds Facetime functunality through both front and rear-facing cameras.
Smart Covers
[​IMG]
Smart Covers are added to Apple products. These microfiber lined covers snap onto the iPad 2 to both protect and clean its screen. Once you open the Smart Cover, the iPad will wakes up instantly; after you close it, your iPad goes to sleep automatically.
Is iPad 2 Worth the Upgrade?
Apparently, the iPad 2 will be a great tablet. But Is it worth upgrading? It’s up to you. iPd 2 is the same price as the first generation of ipad , starting at $499 for a WiFi-only model.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

One simple doubt in terms of uploading and downloading from internet.. Which Uses more bandwidth...UPLOAD OR DOWNLOAD...a content of same size.. OR IS IT MERELY THE SAME??
Hi to all CE, I HAVE A LITTLE BIT DOUBT REGARDING NEGATIVE FREQUENCY,USUALLY ENCOUNTERED WHILE DEALING WITH TRANSFORMS..... my question is... why we take negative frequencies while dealing with transforms,...
It's still the beginning of march and weather is already so hot. I wonder what will the condition be in April, moreover in May. I hope the thermometers don't break...
With the rising temperature and melting of ice at the poles do you think that the world will come to an end because of the imbalance in nature? Also there...
If you are a movie buff and interested in animation or sort, then animated movies are a must watch. The expressions, feelings are so vibrant yet at the same time...