World End

With the rising temperature and melting of ice at the poles do you think that the world will come to an end because of the imbalance in nature?

Also there are many prophecies that mention the world coming to an end because of World War 3.

Whatever the reason, do you think the world will come to and an end, if yes when?

Replies

• narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    nion its a tough question
    we can't say the specific time
    but in my view world ends with natural calamities
    or if its due to world war3 it comes only for drinking water
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    Can't tell when it will come. But. If we base all what's happening around us today..strong earthquakes, floods, rising of temperature etc.... I think the world will come to and an end
  • optimystix
    optimystix
    Only Nostradamus seems to have made most of the predictions accurate but they too are prone to hype and controversy.

As far as end of the world is concerned, World war 3 hasn't been mentioned as the cause. And I do not think end of the world is to occur anytime soon. Or at least, so I hope 😛
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Everything that has a beginning will have an end. Even the universe will end one day. How and when...it is in the future and unlike Nostradamus, personally I feel no need to know it.
    What we can do is work in our present, take lessons from the past mistakes and not try to do repeat it. And that includes maintaining the natural and ecological balance.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If you are a movie buff and interested in animation or sort, then animated movies are a must watch. The expressions, feelings are so vibrant yet at the same time...
Hi frnds.. How the blinking of LED in the digital energy meter can be sensed? whether it is possible to sense the blinking of LED of digital energy meter using...
Google's Android pushed Blackberry OS to #1 spot and became the top smart phone operating system in the US. Android now enjoys 31.2% share of overall smartphone OS market in...
CEans, We've not had CE meet since long and it's high time that we plan for one. For those who aren't aware, CE meets are our offline meets where CEans...
I hope DoT India is planning for April Fool's Day. According to Operators get deadline for Skype, BlackBerry info - The Times of India DoT has issued deadlines for the...