Indian PM Inviting Pakistani PM To Watch Cricket Match: Is It A Good Move?

India's Prime Minister has invited Pakistan's PM to watch the world cup semi-final cricket match between the two countries. Do you think it is a good move by Manmohan Singh to invite rival's PM to watch cricket match? Will it help in restoring relations between two countries?

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    How will Cricket bring peace?

We have done it before but its of no use.

Its Manmohan's foolishness!

I think he is unfit as our PM (for sure)
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Indian government's decision making abilities and sanity is now questionable.
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Why should it be about peace? Why should it be anything which brings up any favor at all?
    Why can't it be a simple nice gesture?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    English-Scared
    How will Cricket bring peace?

We have done it before but its of no use.

Its Manmohan's foolishness!

I think he is unfit as our PM (for sure)
    Yes It was started by A.B.Bajpayee he sent the Cricket Team for peace.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi! engineers i want to ask something... I have a project to make search more efficient and as all of you are computer users so i want to ask u...
Mozilla today launched Firefox 4 for mobile devices and it's currently available for the Android powered mobile phones. Mozilla Launches Firefox 4 for Android, Allowing Users to Take the Power...
Take a break from your busy schedule and take a look at this Largest Indoor Photograph Ever Taken - it's whooping 40GP in size and you can see the minute...
Universal USB Installer File Size: 905 Universal USB Installer uses a live Linux .iso file to create a bootable flash drive. Flash is much faster than optical media, can be...
can any1 send me a link to download for free ANSYS software? Thank you