In which language CrazyEngineers is written ?

I am keen to know the programming language/languages is/are used in CE.
Yeah, I want to know all technical details, if possible then do share ๐Ÿ˜€

No one can give answer better than #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• whiz.kid.aniket
    whiz.kid.aniket
    CE uses XenForo - Compelling community forum platform, which is written in PHP using Zend framework.๐Ÿ‘
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Right. CrazyEngineers is all php and mysql. Front end is combo of html, css and Javascript.
  • soni.sapan
    soni.sapan
    I am curious to know who are handling the site? admins or some other peoples?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I, as an admin, am responsible for overall running of the website. Our blog is run by a team of talented authors and community is run by all our CEans, yourself included ๐Ÿ˜€

Moderators have the responsibility of maintaining that everything is nice and professional for all our members and visitors.

We'll put up a list of all the people who handle special responsibility on CE very soon ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Aadit Kapoor
    Aadit Kapoor
    Please tell me In which programming language crazy engineers is coded in?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @#-Link-Snipped-# Curious mind, huh? ๐Ÿ˜€
    The question has been already answered here -
    In which language CrazyEngineers is written ?
  • Aadit Kapoor
    Aadit Kapoor
    Thank you!
  • Aadit Kapoor
    Aadit Kapoor
    One more question
    Can i be a crazyengineers admin?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I merged the threads.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Aadit Kapoor
    One more question
    Can i be a crazyengineers admin?
    ๐Ÿ˜จ ... yep, you can. But it's going to be a time-consuming process. In the mean time, look at: #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

solar power generation with auto tracking system,how it is possible? nano science in solar energy,is it correct?
Hey guys , I have decided to get a new system for Computer Graphics Rendering purposes . I would like to know your views about what processor and motherboard OR...
i want to connect java and oracle. i can create design in java and also create and insert table using sql in oracle. now i need to connect both of...
Codeproject had organized a world wide article competition to teach the App development fundamental. Here is the link for the competition.โ€‹ https://www.codeproject.com/competitions/611/Ultrabook-Article-competition The good thing is that I finally managed...
I want my project to operate on internet, like giving updates or notifications to user using internet on mobile phone or pc. for that i will need to implement tcp...