I Forget What I Read. . :(

I think I have a problem with me. Am not having memory of those things i read. Not about my subjects but about the general things. For example, i read a book about psycho related but i don't remember anything about it now.. what's my problem? :'( Any suggestions? Also Solution please..

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Tony Buzan is the master of memory.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Read his books on memory training. They work.

Learn mind mapping. That also works.
    Maximise the Power of Your Brain - Tony Buzan MIND MAPPING - YouTube

• gowthamanbu
    gowthamanbu
    #-Link-Snipped-# Thanks a bunch sir. . So did you follow this mind mapping?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm not sure if this is relevant - but we quickly forget the things which aren't interesting to us. When you are genuinely interested in something, your mind will retain it for a longer duration.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    The below given method won't make you Swami Vivekananda but this what i do :
    - Read patiently (take look on each word, don't watch it partially & move ahead, people tend to do that)
    - Make your own note
    - Type it down in LibreOffice (or MSOffice)
    - Print it out with 16/18 font size (why? the bigger the word the more clear the picture)
    - Use "Red" color to mark (it's most vibrant color,enhances human metabolism, needless to say it has very high visibility hence stop signs, fire equipments are usually painted red)

Well, some points given above won't help you out when you're reading novel (it's study specific though)

Apart from that, What Biggie mentioned is cent percent correct - If you're doing without interest, then your brain is not interested in remembering it.

Key features : "Interest" + "Concentration"
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    gowthamanbu
    #-Link-Snipped-# Thanks a bunch sir. . So did you follow this mind mapping?
    Yes, I have been using it for years.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Ah, It feels very nice to be back in CE after a long long time. I feel Rejuvenated. So, I have been looking for a laptop with reasonable specs which...
The above question is actually a misnomer. There's no specific game that can be considered as the best. There are actually infinite best games. But which one according to you...
refrigeration and air conditioning by wilbert f. stoecker and jerold w. jones how can i download this book as itry best but didnt find any link. any type suggestions???
I am Eral Engineering Trade: Computer Engineer Location: Phoenix, Arizona Trainee with a firm I joined CrazyEngineers because I want to know more and share my idea with community member....
How I manage PST file that received from my client Those mail including: 1.Encrypted PST files 2.Password protected pst files 3.Unencrypted PST files I need to manage this file.