Refrigeration and air conditioning by Wilbert F. Stoecker and Jerold W. Jones

refrigeration and air conditioning by wilbert f. stoecker and jerold w. jones
how can i download this book as itry best but didnt find any link.
any type suggestions???

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Unfortunately, we don't support piracy. The best thing to do is get the book from your college library.
  • ABCD ABCD
    ABCD ABCD
    The_Big_K
    Unfortunately, we don't support piracy. The best thing to do is get the book from your college library.
    Unfortunately?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    mreccentric
    Unfortunately?
    Looks like I'm low on caffeine. 😖

Let's it's unfortunate for him that we don't support piracy. 😴
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    I think 4shared.com has some free and legal books. May be you can find it there.
  • ABCD ABCD
    ABCD ABCD
    The_Big_K
    Looks like I'm low on caffeine. 😖

Let's it's unfortunate for him that we don't support piracy. 😴
    I said that because no one should ever support piracy. We are 'Fortunate' to authors.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am Eral Engineering Trade: Computer Engineer Location: Phoenix, Arizona Trainee with a firm I joined CrazyEngineers because I want to know more and share my idea with community member....
How I manage PST file that received from my client Those mail including: 1.Encrypted PST files 2.Password protected pst files 3.Unencrypted PST files I need to manage this file.
I am starting to learn Python, hottest scripting language right now ! Before I start just wanna make sure of my query : - I have heard that there has...
Hi this collection is a continuation from the thread https://www.crazyengineers.com/community/threads/beginner-unix-tutorials-by-kevin-skoglund.61140/ Now let us continue to more stuff. Who am I?
We've been experimenting with VoiCE and have began expanding our author team. There are two approaches - 1. Cover the new items in depth - include analysis, views, opinions, relevant...