Which is the best game of chess ever played?

The above question is actually a misnomer. There's no specific game that can be considered as the best. There are actually infinite best games. But which one according to you is the best game of chess ever played?
Actually I have many in hand but Which I consider one of the greatest games ever played is between Bobby fischer and Donald byrne. Fischer played this match when he was just 13 years old.!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

refrigeration and air conditioning by wilbert f. stoecker and jerold w. jones how can i download this book as itry best but didnt find any link. any type suggestions???
I am Eral Engineering Trade: Computer Engineer Location: Phoenix, Arizona Trainee with a firm I joined CrazyEngineers because I want to know more and share my idea with community member....
How I manage PST file that received from my client Those mail including: 1.Encrypted PST files 2.Password protected pst files 3.Unencrypted PST files I need to manage this file.
I am starting to learn Python, hottest scripting language right now ! Before I start just wanna make sure of my query : - I have heard that there has...
Hi this collection is a continuation from the thread https://www.crazyengineers.com/community/threads/beginner-unix-tutorials-by-kevin-skoglund.61140/ Now let us continue to more stuff. Who am I?