Those mail including:
1.Encrypted PST files
2.Password protected pst files
3.Unencrypted PST files

I need to manage this file.

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    You can open the .pst file but that certainly wont do anything.
    If you wanna manage those files you have to import it.
    In MS Outlook, go to file menu -> import/export ... a setup wizard will pop.Follow the instructions & move step by step.

If you wanna open .pst w/o outlook there are many 3rd party apps which allows you to open & view ... check this : PST Viewer - Free tool to open and view content of PST files without MS Outlook
  • Christner
    Christner
    I think you will need a soft that have to all outlook message view and convert and save and encrypted and unencrypted and password protection option.
    You will get many freeware in the web but in my experience maximum freeware message viewer could not meet your all requirement and moreover it is quite risky because many freeware have hidden hacking tools that will send your many secured info to the hackers.
    There are many Email Viewer and Email Encryption Software by Encryptomatic LLC and viewer application will be found in the web that could open and encrypt different format email like EML, MSG, OST and Winmail.dat files.
    Hope it will help you to solve your problem.
  • Earl Patterson
    Earl Patterson
    Thank you for sharing helpful info specially to Christner because of make me conscious.
    Also Troll_So_Hard. I have downloaded this application. Hope it will work.
  • Recover Data
    Recover Data
    Christner
    I think you will need a soft that have to all outlook message view and convert and save and encrypted and unencrypted and password protection option.
    You will get many freeware in the web but in my experience maximum freeware message viewer could not meet your all requirement and moreover it is quite risky because many freeware have hidden hacking tools that will send your many secured info to the hackers.
    There are many email encryption and viewer application will be found in the web that could open and encrypt different format email like EML, MSG, OST and Winmail.dat files.
    Hope it will help you to solve your problem.
    I agree with Christner to use good soft to view encrypted emails from PST files I would recommend you to try #-Link-Snipped-#.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am starting to learn Python, hottest scripting language right now ! Before I start just wanna make sure of my query : - I have heard that there has...
Hi this collection is a continuation from the thread https://www.crazyengineers.com/community/threads/beginner-unix-tutorials-by-kevin-skoglund.61140/ Now let us continue to more stuff. Who am I?
We've been experimenting with VoiCE and have began expanding our author team. There are two approaches - 1. Cover the new items in depth - include analysis, views, opinions, relevant...
Utah in USA has the Arches National Park that has the world's largest concentration of naturally formed sand stone arches. These were carved by slow abrasive jet carving by nature...
i have recently installed windows 8. and i can't figure out why does not it show most of the youtube videos. the youtube videos turn blank and doesn't show anything...