I badly needed help (optical motion analysis software)

good day everyone!

I am an ECE student who's currently taking my thesis 1..
We found a journal titled "Imitation Control for Biped Robot Using Wearable Motion Sensor" in which they use commercial
optical motion analysis system Hi-DCam (NAC image
technology. Japan) to validate the wearable motion analysis system’
performance and compare the results from the wearable
system with the measurements.

What I would like to ask is if anyone of you knows an alternative for this optical analysis motion system that has the same function with the Hi-DCam that has lower cost.
or
if anyone of you knows a software that do the same function with the Hi-DCam..

thank you and God Bless us all..

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i have written a code that should give me the ip addresses of all the devices connected in a wireless network.But it is just showing the ip address of the...
I'm interested to appear for IES exam.We may have this discussion on IES exams.People who wants to write this service exam can do discussion here.if you even don't have idea...
hi, I get a message that keeps on popping asking me to 'reconsider replacing the battery'. This perhaps means that my battery is not able to hold extra charge for...
Well I never knew this existed till this day and the moment I found it I wanted to share it to CEans Do check the links of how they are...
Use all the basic arithmetic operators to get 24 This is easy But you must use these numbers alone and get it Try to get 24 using 8,3,3 and an...